Dreamin' Spring!

/ Dreamin' Spring! #1  

AKfish

Tractor
JD 5115M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R
Using my 110 "Ag-tractor" ;) this past Spring doing field work putting in our horse pasture.

Really lookin' forward to seein' those green leaves again!

AKfish

Attachments

• Fieldstart1.JPG
    Fieldstart1.JPG
    434.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Tiller110.JPG
    Tiller110.JPG
    489.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Spreader110.JPG
    Spreader110.JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Roller110.JPG
    Roller110.JPG
    485.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Nicedirt110.JPG
    Nicedirt110.JPG
    390.3 KB · Views: 162
   / Dreamin' Spring! #2  
I love 110 pics there few and far between. AK looks like you've got nearly rock free soil. I'm jealous of the 110 and the land. Thanks for the pics

Matt :D

/ Dreamin' Spring! #3  
That is the first 110 I've seen without the hoe on-looks pretty neat!:D

/ Dreamin' Spring!
Thanks. Fortunate that there's really no rocks - a few once in a while - thumb size. The 110 is a great 3pt platform; IMO.

The hoe comes off and back on much easier than the JD8A hoe on my 970. (But those top n tilt cylinders and hoses are more of a handful than the 970 3pt arms; for sure.)

With the loader up - I could swing into the fence and get alongside, maybe 6 inches or so.

AKfish

/ Dreamin' Spring! #5  
I cant wait too!!
30 minuets of running my truck to warm it up and try to clear windshield and driving to work looking through a little hole (another 30 minuets) and my windshield still wasn't clear.

I have a Ram diesel and I wonder how you guys up north deal it.
A garage or place to plug in my block heater would be nice but just ain't gonna happen.

tom

/ Dreamin' Spring! #6  
I cant wait too!!
30 minuets of running my truck to warm it up and try to clear windshield and driving to work looking through a little hole (another 30 minuets) and my windshield still wasn't clear.

I have a Ram diesel and I wonder how you guys up north deal it.
A garage or place to plug in my block heater would be nice but just ain't gonna happen.

tom

You could put a piece of cardboard between the radiator and intercooler, cut a hole in the middle so some air still gets through. Or if you have one of the 03 and up models, go buy the cold weather front from Mopar that goes under the hood and covers the entire radiator and all. Both of those things will help it warm up faster as your driving.

/ Dreamin' Spring! #7  
Good looking rig...nice place too!!

Suppose to be in the 70's down here on Chirstmas day!

/ Dreamin' Spring! #8  
Using my 110 "Ag-tractor" ;) this past Spring doing field work putting in our horse pasture.

Really lookin' forward to seein' those green leaves again!

AKfish

I hear ya Brother!! Hurry up spring!!

NICE JD by the way!!

/ Dreamin' Spring!
Ahh... 70's, huh? (That hurts...) 11 degrees today and looks like around 3 inches of new snow. :(

I've got a bib or bra or wrap or cover on my Duramax. And a hotter thermostat, too! Gotta plug it in or (even with syn oil) it sounds like a troll with a big hammer inside the engine on startup!!

When it's really cold - I use cardboard on the 3 diesels here.

AKfish

/ Dreamin' Spring! #10  
I had a piece of cardbord in there I'll check today to se if its still in there
tom