3-Point Hitch Front 3-point hitch..

/ Front 3-point hitch.. #1  

jd670

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320 - gator cx - JD 425
I bought the John Deere front 3-point hitch for my 3320 and was wondering what all attachments this works with besides the front blade and snow blower. I didn't get the 'A' frame adapter yet. Is the spacing of the arms cat.1 or closer to cat.0? I haven't really taken it out of the box yet so I'm just curious about it.

/ Front 3-point hitch.. #2  
What did you buy?

According to JD they come in cat-2 and cat-3N

/ Front 3-point hitch..
I guess I should rephrase, I meant I bought the front hitch for the 3000twenty series tractors( my 3320). It looks like a small 3-point front hitch. I've seen them on this site before, but was wondering if rear 3-point attachments could be modified to fit. I was just curious as too the arm spacing. Sorry for the confusion.

/ Front 3-point hitch.. #4  
There are only a few members here that have the Deere front 3pt hitch and you're one of them. Not to be rude, but you have one in the box. I don't think it would be hard to figure out what you are asking.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ Front 3-point hitch.. #5  
Weird.
I think Wildkat makes a skid steer adapter that will pick up and tow (or push ?) around cat 1 or 2 three 3 Point Hitch implements.
Is that what you mean ?
http://www.wildkatattachments.com/three_point_hitch.htm
or what you thought you might have bought ?

You didn't declare any sort of "purpose" for having bought it...

/ Front 3-point hitch.. #6  
Jd, pictures of this thing would be great.

I've been thinking of adding those 3-point pieces to my front 2" receiver thingy.

Maybe I could steal some ideas.

Here's my front receiver thingy.

2.jpg

/ Front 3-point hitch.. #7  
I guess I should rephrase, I meant I bought the front hitch for the 3000twenty series tractors( my 3320). It looks like a small 3-point front hitch. I've seen them on this site before, but was wondering if rear 3-point attachments could be modified to fit. I was just curious as too the arm spacing. Sorry for the confusion.

Well it's been a couple of years to use the front 3ph a-frame...any feedback??

Can you raise the front three point hitch hydraulically...or do you have to crank it manually?

/ Front 3-point hitch.. #8  
Hiya,

The Deere front a frame mount for the 3x20's is for the 366 blade, the 59" blower and sweeper brush. A frame mounts are used a lot in Europe but not so much here. The hitch works well, you have to restrict the flow down with the included valve as it will be very quick on full flow. About the only fault I can find is that it is tough to line up the implement without someone to guide you as you cannot see the a frame when sitting in the seat.

Tom

Installing