3320 weigh in

/ 3320 weigh in #1  

DanD78

Platinum Member
Tractor
Many JD
I went in town to push snow at my dad's today and stopped by the grain elevator to weigh my 3320.
No cab, front and rear filled to the valve stem with Rim Guard, 300 CX loader with heavy 5' bucket
no wheel weights and me off the tractor.

Rear tires 43x16-20
Front tires 27x8.5-15

Total 4980
Rear axle 2300
Front axle 2680

I hope this helps someone

Dan

/ 3320 weigh in #2  
Wow, I guess I will need an even bigger trailer - once I buy something that can pull it! :D

/ 3320 weigh in #3  
can you guess or remember how many gallons you added (rimguard). Mine does not have loaded tires...so it would help me to work backwards

thanks

/ 3320 weigh in
can you guess or remember how many gallons you added (rimguard). Mine does not have loaded tires...so it would help me to work backwards

thanks

As I recall, from a full 55 gallon drum I used to just below the bottom rib in the drum. Maybe 36 gallons? The chart on the rim guard web site does not have our size tires listed. I started with two full drums and filled both back tires to just below the valve stem. I filled both front tires to below the stem and still have about 1/3 of a drum left. The dealer wanted a little over $5.00 a gallon to pump it in. I paid $3.90 in bulk and pumped it in my self using a rubber impeller pump and a Milton adapter on a garden hose. I already had the pump and hoses from when I used calcium chloride during my antique tractor pulling days. I may regret filling the fronts but I did it on the antique tractors and never had a problem.

Dan

Last edited:
   / 3320 weigh in #5  
I had a 3320 (Now a 3720 cab) with the large R4's and I had the gallons they added at over 11lbs/gal of RimGuard. It ended up being 900lbs of weight (450/tire). It's pretty heavy
stuff. My 3720 with R3's I estimate at having 800lbs of weight.

The weight adds up quickly. I mow with my 3720cab running about 6000lbs (I take off the bucket but not the loader frame), and that doesn't include the 800lb RFM. :)