Tires Tire Pressures

/ Tire Pressures #1  

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 3520
I had my 3520 out yesterday to clean up dead tree limbs and trash since we had such a nice day. It was in the high 50s. When I took it out of the shed I noticed I had a low tire on the front. I got out my small compressor and proceded to air up the tire. I looked all over the tire to find the correct inflation pressure. I had no luck. It has r4s and it has a front loader. I've never seen a tire that didn't have a pressure stamped on the side. Need some help. The tire on the other side showed 30psi so I aired the other one the same. I just wanted to know if this was enough pressure to run with the loader on. Also the tires showed some dry rot cracks on the sidewall. The tractor is a 2006 with 223hrs. I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing. Thanks for info.

/ Tire Pressures #2  
That's odd, the online 3520's manual says "see specifications" for tire pressure but this info is not included in the specs. I had no problem finding correct pressure for my 4720 but JD appears to have forgotten to provide it for the 3520. :confused:

If it's any indication front tire pressure specs on my machine have a very wide range, something like "between 25psi and 45psi" for the type of tire I use. Obviously the wide gap indicates pressure should be adapted to load.

/ Tire Pressures #4  
Page 89 in the owners manual list the tire specs.

/ Tire Pressures #5  
Well thanks for that deere link,I got a post going in both kioti and on kabota forums about this,that was just what I was wanting.

/ Tire Pressures
Thanks for the information. I was sure the tire pressure would be stamped on the sidewall. I didn't think to check my manual. Lots of good information in there that I had forgotten about. It's still good to have this site to keep me on my toes. Thanks

/ Tire Pressures #7  
It's dark and cold outside tonight so I can't be sure, but I had a low front one the other week and the only thing stamped on mine was not to exceed 32 or 35 psi when seating the beads. So I just keep mine at 30. Any less and they squat pretty bad when the bucket is full of dirt/rock.