Bronze Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3520

Default Tire Pressures

I had my 3520 out yesterday to clean up dead tree limbs and trash since we had such a nice day. It was in the high 50s. When I took it out of the shed I noticed I had a low tire on the front. I got out my small compressor and proceded to air up the tire. I looked all over the tire to find the correct inflation pressure. I had no luck. It has r4s and it has a front loader. I've never seen a tire that didn't have a pressure stamped on the side. Need some help. The tire on the other side showed 30psi so I aired the other one the same. I just wanted to know if this was enough pressure to run with the loader on. Also the tires showed some dry rot cracks on the sidewall. The tractor is a 2006 with 223hrs. I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing. Thanks for info.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    '09 JD 5105M Cab & '05 JD 4720 Cab

Default Re: Tire Pressures

That's odd, the online 3520's manual says "see specifications" for tire pressure but this info is not included in the specs. I had no problem finding correct pressure for my 4720 but JD appears to have forgotten to provide it for the 3520.

If it's any indication front tire pressure specs on my machine have a very wide range, something like "between 25psi and 45psi" for the type of tire I use. Obviously the wide gap indicates pressure should be adapted to load.
    JD 5105M & JD 4720 Cabbies w. Shoule reversible snow blade/Shoule rear snowblower; Pronovost blower; backhoe and some attachments I have no idea what they are for.

Tractor
    John Deere 3320

See following page OMLVU17926_J7 .
    Looks like small R4s' is 12-45psi.
    2007 3320 os / 447 BH / 300CX - 5' bucket / 7' rear blade / 4x2" skidsteer spacers on rears
    2014 825iS4 full wrap around, winch, hardtop, pwr tilt box, 3 sets of top lights, blinkers
    2006 Honda es Foreman 500 with 5' blade

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    2006 JD 3520 w/cab & 300CX loader. 1995 JD 870 w/440 loader & 8b backhoe.JD 455 w/54" mower deck.

Page 89 in the owners manual list the tire specs.
    "Good judgement comes from experience.Experience comes from bad judgement."

Platinum Member

Well thanks for that deere link,I got a post going in both kioti and on kabota forums about this,that was just what I was wanting.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3520

Thanks for the information. I was sure the tire pressure would be stamped on the sidewall. I didn't think to check my manual. Lots of good information in there that I had forgotten about. It's still good to have this site to keep me on my toes. Thanks

Tractor
    John Deere 3520 Cab

It's dark and cold outside tonight so I can't be sure, but I had a low front one the other week and the only thing stamped on mine was not to exceed 32 or 35 psi when seating the beads. So I just keep mine at 30. Any less and they squat pretty bad when the bucket is full of dirt/rock.
    John Deere 3520/300x cab, Frontier BB 2060, Rake 2172, Blade 2172, Woods RD7200, Land Pride 1560 cutter, Land Pride 1058 tiller, Ford 917H Flail, Agrex 350 Spreader, Imatch.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtworksequip View Post
    Page 89 in the owners manual list the tire specs.
    good luck.