300cx bucket not level

/ 300cx bucket not level #11  
Before I made the adjustments the bucket had about two and a half inch difference in height from the left side to the right side. Measuring the top of the masts, the left one was more than an inch further forward than the right one. After adjusting them the bucket is still more than an inch out of level and the masts are about three quarters of an inch out of alignment.

I have noticed while trying to fix this problem that the bigger problem than the bucket being level is the right mast moves on the post no matter what I do. The left post doesn't move. Because of this, the left mast takes far more of the load than it should, the right mast moves on the post before it "engages the load"

I've thought of several different ways that I could fix this and I'm not sure which would be best. Drilling out the holes on one of the posts so that I could rotate it more is one option or buy a new post for $150. He agrees that the index on the post is defective but neither of us know which one is bad. I would need to compare them to a new one to see which is defective.

Even though the tractor only has 165 hours, I bought it over three years ago. I guess it would be nice to know if any one else has had this issue and what was done to solve it.

Well.. there's progress here! You've got the problem narrowed down and you're dealer is engaged and he recognizes that the issue has been something that was present when the tractor was new.

That's very good!! At the very least - he's likely gonna go to bat for you with Deere and you should get new replacement horizontal mounts. (Or one new one..)

Is it possible that you have 2 right side base (horizontal) mounts installed? There have been a few posts here on TBN regarding this problem and it came down to mismatched mounts (wrongly installed) at the dealerships.

If that's the case; you should not have to "do anything on your own" to fix the problem. The onus is on the dealer and mother Deere.

Best of luck.

AKfish

/ 300cx bucket not level #12  
jba3520... Can you please tell me if you got your problem resolved? I just got my brand new 3520 with the 300cx and I have the EXACT same problem. I took off my mounting posts and compared them side by side and the stop on the left one is definitely indexed farther forward than the left. The dealer setup man says he's not seen this before and he's not sure that deere will do anything to resolve it, I'm waiting for a reply. It's driving me nuts that this brand new machine is not straight. At first mine was about 3 inches out, I've managed to get mine within an inch by adjusting the bolts as well, but I'm not satisfied that a new machine should be that far off in the first place. I know I can fix it myself with a bit of weld and grind on the right hand post stop, but I shouldn't have to do that to a new machine, plus I am sure that will void the warranty.... Anyone have some info???

/ 300cx bucket not level #13  
Got new mounting posts on the tractor and it fixed the problem!! :)

/ 300cx bucket not level #14  
Does anybody have pics of what was tweaked?

/ 300cx bucket not level #15  
HELP!!! I adjusted the quick park bolts, left side (on tractor) nice and snug closing and the right side has about a 3/8" gap to make the bucket somewhat level and now the whole loader is shifted 1 1/4 to the left! What the **** is going on? My dealer is no help even though he sold it to my dad new and it's totally out of warranty. Who knows how to adjust these things? I didn't have these problems with my 430 loader. Probably didn't help the posts were on the wrong sides to begin with.