Storage shed ideas got any?

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #1  

deereboy72

Silver Member
anybody have storage shed plans or ideas so i can park a John Deere 2305 with a 200cx front end loader and a 260 backhoe?

Thanks ahead of time :)

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #2  
If you build a 60' by 100' shed that should cover it:D

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #3  
Look in the "projects" forum...this is hardly a JD specific question!

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #4  
If space is a premium you might consider making some dollies to move the implements around with. This way you can store several in a tight space and get by with a single size garage with concrete floor. Just make sure you have enough clearance for the rops and backhoe.

I don't see any other special needs for a small tractor other than maybe some tools and stuff to do an lof and refuel.

Steve

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #5  
need concrete floor
put everything on wheels except shelving so you can reconfigure the interior layout
I built a 40X60 foot shed.... wish it were 60X100:D
lights...
running water
fridge

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #7  
For me the problem is the roll bar protection on a deere.It means you cant you an off the shelf shed. You could build a pole barn type structure but not very satisfactory

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #8  
Yep - I had the same problem and my existing storage space is fully utilized so I needed storage just be for the JD. My solution was buying two barn type storage sheds (10 x 10). I got them on sale at Lowes (end of year clearance). I placed them back to back with the doors on each end, making it 10 wide by 20 long. The door height is too low for the ROPS, so I went to Femco for a folding ROPS. I have to extend the backhoe just a bit top clear the top of the door and it is close on the sides with the BH outriggers, but it fits. Once inside, there is ample room to work on the machine, store tractor parts & implements, etc. When I need it, I just drive out the other side. Nothing fancy, it just works and was overall very low cost and is weather proof. My only real problem now is the wife keeps trying to put her stuff in the shed or worse, trying to find the key to the tractor so she can drive it.

/ Storage shed ideas got any? #9  
need concrete floor
put everything on wheels except shelving so you can reconfigure the interior layout
I built a 40X60 foot shed.... wish it were 60X100:D
lights...
running water
fridge

darn, I knew I forgot something - cost me a lower window when I removed the loader in the shed and forgot the flow could move. Well at least I know how to install a lower widow in the cab.:D