Tractor
    Kubota M5040 with FEL, JD X320 Lawn Tractor

Default Any experiences with the 5055E

I have been looking at the 5055E tractors. I was wondering if anyone has any opinions or experiences with this tractor. With this being a new line of tractor there is very limited information on them.

I own 40 ac and will use it for FEL, Brush-hog, and moving round bales. Any thoughts would be most helpful....

Tractor
    2008 John Deere 5203 MFWD(56hp/47pto hp turbo) & John Deere 910A 22hp Kawasaki/54" deck

Default Re: Any experiences with the 5055E

Quote Originally Posted by bpsooner View Post
    I have been looking at the 5055E tractors. I was wondering if anyone has any opinions or experiences with this tractor. With this being a new line of tractor there is very limited information on them.

I own 40 ac and will use it for FEL, Brush-hog, and moving round bales. Any thoughts would be most helpful....
    i have the predecessor to the 5055E, a 5203 MFWD. will have owned it a year this september. the two are basically the same tractors with some cosmetic changes(hood, rim paint, pto engagement lever appears to be different as well as the MFWD engagement lever). both have the same 2.9 PowerTech turbo diesel with 9x3 synchroshuttle. people who are in the market for these tractors basically want a tractor that has some grunt but won't cost you an arm and a leg($20,000 doesn't seem cheap to me, but i guess i'm just a tightwad like that). the jobs you have listed, it'll do 'em and do 'em very well.

John Deere 5203 MFWD

John Deere 910A 54" 7-Iron PRO deck