Hard Cab

/ Hard Cab #2  
I'll add my 2 cents here. They are arguable the best, most well thought out aftermarket cab. That said, factory cabs seem to be a better choice. But the nail in the coffin is the price. They cost as much or more than factory cabs. They're a good option on machines like Deere's 110 that doesn't have a factory cab option.

Matt

/ Hard Cab
Cost -?

/ Hard Cab #4  
I depend on the machine. I believe the model for the 3000 series are about 7-8k

Matt;)

/ Hard Cab #5  
I purchased a Laurin Eclipse cab with my 110tlb in early 2005 cost was $7500 and I installed it. Very satisfied with both.

Steve

/ Hard Cab #6  
IMO, Laurin is the best name in Aftermarket cabs...My dad has one on his L2900 and its been a great cab.
That being said...In today's age of factory cabbed machines, I dont see how its worth it. The price to get an aftermarket cab is...as been mentioned, equal to, if not MORE then the factory cab version. with that you still have the "open station" interior and no A/C.
Secondly, when it comes time for resale, with an aftermarket cab you'll get almost open station value...because for a little more then "Open Station Value" you can be into a factory cabbed model.

You're better off trading in and up to a Factory Cab machine..

/ Hard Cab
Way to much $$$ for me I had no idea - thx to all the folks that posted :D

/ Hard Cab #8  
Stupid question but what did you want to put the cab on?

I agree completely with the factory cab comments (I have a 3720 cab) but if you can't get a cab it might be nice. (I have a 2305 like the one shown also), I got a 'firm' (Hard top/windshield, soft sides for around $700 (haven't put it on yet) from a JD dealer that sells stuff on ebay.

I wouldn't pay even 4-5k for a hard cab on a 2305 since there is no A/C.

/ Hard Cab
2305 - and the price you got sounds great can you please stir me in the direction of the dealer - thx