Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Tractor
    jd 5310

Default Re: 2520 suspension seat?????

Well, at least your recovered some of your costs. I will keep an eye out for a solution to our 4110 issue. Will let you know if I find a solution.

Jack

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455AWS

Quote Originally Posted by jmiller606 View Post
    Well, at least your recovered some of your costs. I will keep an eye out for a solution to our 4110 issue. Will let you know if I find a solution.

Jack
    I was looking at the seat suspension they sell as an upgrade for the ZTR mowers, but I think they will add to much height. But it is on my to do list in the future.

This is what I mean:John Deere Z900 Series Commercial ZTrak Suspension Seat

KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

#BoltOnHooks

Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain and Rigging Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components, and MUCH more!

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Visit our YouTube Channel

Tractor
    JD 2520

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    Ok, I have some springs under the rear of my seat on my JD2520, but its still a bit rough. Its much better than it was, and thanks to this board I did the springs mod.

Has anyone successfully installed a suspension system on their seat?
    I have disks screwed-up in my lower back, and I just don't want to keep beating it up with this rough ride. Its perfectly normal, but my back issues just make me look for a much better ride.
    Anyone have pic, or write-up?
    Thanks in advance!
    i mounted a deluxe seat like on an X595 mower which i also have. I took it off and put original back on and traded up for 3046R. So i have the seat for sale, all you do is unplug old seat and pull the rod holding it on, put this on the same way as old one. I made a plate to accomdate this. You don't lose hardly any leg room as well.
    Bruce 319-231-2289
    $350.00 for seat and all. you will be amazed at the comfort. i couldn't believe how rough the original was as i changed back when i made the deal in Nov. I didn't get the new one until Mar so i had to use it several times to move snow.

Tractor
    JD 2720

Quote Originally Posted by Boltman View Post
    i mounted a deluxe seat like on an X595 mower which i also have. I took it off and put original back on and traded up for 3046R. So i have the seat for sale, all you do is unplug old seat and pull the rod holding it on, put this on the same way as old one. I made a plate to accomdate this. You don't lose hardly any leg room as well.
    Bruce 319-231-2289
    $350.00 for seat and all. you will be amazed at the comfort. i couldn't believe how rough the original was as i changed back when i made the deal in Nov. I didn't get the new one until Mar so i had to use it several times to move snow.
    Hey Boltman! Still for sale? Do you have a picture?

Tractor
    JD 2520

Quote Originally Posted by Boovid View Post
    Hey Boltman! Still for sale? Do you have a picture?
    i still have it as i haven't gotten around to list it. 2520 suspension seat?????-20141128_161814-jpg
    i think the picture is here, if not email me @ boltman@butler-bremer.com and i'll send it that way.
    Bruce

Tractor
    JD 2720

Quote Originally Posted by Boltman View Post
    i still have it as i haven't gotten around to list it. 2520 suspension seat?????-20141128_161814-jpg
    i think the picture is here, if not email me @ boltman@butler-bremer.com and i'll send it that way.
    Bruce
    Looks good! I assume seat has no tears? What will I need to do to mount it onto my 2720? Thank you for getting back so quick.

Tractor
    JD 2520

No tears, it is in great shape. This just bolts on to existing slides. Shouldn't be any holes to drill, just slide the bracket in and out to get at the bolts. Simple to do, seems like the bolts are just a little tricky to get at ( that is why you slide the bracket ). It has been awhile since I took it off, but I can look at it again and walk you through it. I would think the 2520 and 2720 would be the same thing, just 99.999% sure!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456