Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 4WD, Ferriz 1500Z ZTR, Craftsman GT5000

Default John Deere HDR photo collection

Saw this on Digg this morning and thought some of you might like it.

Note: it was really slow loading for me. Definitley not for dial-up.

?72 years of manufacturing the industry痴 best agriculture and farm equipment has left John deere with no shortage of loyal customers. John Deere fans worldwide have an unmatched affection for their tractors and our other products. As a result, a simple Google image search can provide you with countless images of John Deere related material. Some of the most impressive are of the HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) variety and we here at MachineFinder have amassed a small collection of them for our most rabid fans viewing pleasure. If these images don稚 make you want to escape the confines of your couch, taste the fresh air and give your old John Deere tractor a much-needed crank, they should at least inspire you to snap some shots of your favorite John Deere equipment. Enjoy!
    http://blog.machinefinder.com/86/joh...n-hdr-gallery/
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

Veteran Member

Default Re: John Deere HDR photo collection

Those are some awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing! They make for great wallpaper.

Tractor
    Landini 4140 HST

Great photos, thanks for posting. I had never heard of HDR photo processing until last week, if you can believe that, and now I see references to it everywhere. It's a technique that I plan to try out!
    Ian, now retired near Wallace Nova Scotia. 2008 Landini 4140H made by LS Tractors, FEL, toothbar, 6' box blade, bedder, middle buster, 5' Celli tiller, pallet forks, Pat's EC System, loaded tires, 2 rear remotes (standard on the Landini) . I bought my tractor from Cumberland Tractor, www.cumberlandtractor.blogspot.com . See the full story on building my hillside house in Nova Scotia at http://wallaceriver.blogspot.com/

Tractor
    Montana 4340C w/Loader, JD GX345 w/54in. mower

Very cool!!! I had a couple of pictures like them that I have hanging on my living room wall.
    Montana 4340C w/loader, AgroTrend FU78 rear snowblower with hydraulic shute rotation, Horst 48" pallet forks, 3pt. 2-bottom plow, 6ft. bush hog rotarty cutter, 3pt. Woods 7ft back blade, 3pt. cultivator, 5ft 3pt. york rake, 6' KKII tiller, JD494 4-row planter. Future attachments: backhoe, grapple

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

WOW! those are some awsome pictures!
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club