John Deere HDR photo collection

/ John Deere HDR photo collection #1  

PBinWA

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX55, Mahindra 2615, Case 36CXB, Case W4, Volvo MC85C
Saw this on Digg this morning and thought some of you might like it.

Note: it was really slow loading for me. Definitley not for dial-up.

?72 years of manufacturing the industry痴 best agriculture and farm equipment has left John Deere with no shortage of loyal customers. John Deere fans worldwide have an unmatched affection for their tractors and our other products. As a result, a simple Google image search can provide you with countless images of John Deere related material. Some of the most impressive are of the HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) variety and we here at MachineFinder have amassed a small collection of them for our most rabid fans viewing pleasure. If these images don稚 make you want to escape the confines of your couch, taste the fresh air and give your old John Deere tractor a much-needed crank, they should at least inspire you to snap some shots of your favorite John Deere equipment. Enjoy!

http://blog.machinefinder.com/86/john-deere-an-hdr-gallery/

/ John Deere HDR photo collection #2  
Those are some awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing! :) They make for great wallpaper. :D

/ John Deere HDR photo collection #3  
Great photos, thanks for posting. I had never heard of HDR photo processing until last week, if you can believe that, and now I see references to it everywhere. It's a technique that I plan to try out! :)

/ John Deere HDR photo collection #4  
Very cool!!! I had a couple of pictures like them that I have hanging on my living room wall.

/ John Deere HDR photo collection #5  
WOW! those are some awsome pictures!