F935 service manual

/ F935 service manual #1  

rono16

Tractor
Kubota L2850 and Kubota B7100
Looking for a service manual for the F935 front mower. Any ideas would be appreciated. I'd like to get it quick so downloadable would be great. Checked online and it looks like they run anywhere from $20 to $150. The only thing that worries me about the download kind is I can't prview it and make sure it's a tech or service manual. Please help. Thanks

/ F935 service manual #3  
Sure wish you'd spoke up sooner, I put the one I had on Ebay the other night, It is the Deere Tech manual, weights over 4 lbs!!! It's item #170370914198 if you're interested.

FYI Deere didn't produce a "Service Manual" for the F series, only the Tech.
If someone is trying to sell you a Deere manual, ask the the part number in it, Service manuals will start with SM & tech manuals with TM
Hope this helps

/ F935 service manual
Thanks Joe. That was alot of help. I will bid on your tech manual on ebay. I really appreciate your help.

/ F935 service manual
Thank you too prosperity. I will see what happens with ebay then look into cost at JD.

/ F935 service manual #6  
If someone is trying to sell you a Deere manual, ask the the part number in it, Service manuals will start with SM & tech manuals with TM
Hope this helps

Service Manual = Technical Manual...using your theory of SM/TM definitions, Deere doesnt make ANY service manuals...I know my 2 "TM's" for my 3520 and F935 are what I consider to be Service Manuals...

/ F935 service manual #7  
Dave, at one time Deere enjoyed jumping around with the terminology on manuals every year or so. At one time they produced both for some models, the service manual was information to help service the machine and do simpler repairs, the heavy repairs and electrical troubleshooting, major overhauls, etc were left for the higher priced tech manual. In the early days through the late 60's - early 70's the manuals were only called "service manuals". I think the name change came about to help justify the much higher prices manuals were bringing.
That's why I mentioned the TM & SM prefix on the part number, it might help people with knowing what they are getting.