4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!!

/ 4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!! #1  

dieselram

Gold Member
Tractor
2007 John Deere 3120 TLBM
I have appently a '99 4300 that was sold new in 2000. It has the hand e-brake. I am trying to find a mid pto kit for it for a mid mount mower but all that stuff is discontinued. There is one on Ebay (#LVB25037), that is for 2000 and up but I need part number LVBM19542 for mine I guess. Those are the part numbers for the mid pto kit itself. How do I find this kit? Please help!

/ 4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!! #2  
Did you get the part number from the dealer? I have taken in part numbers I have looked up on Deereparts and it sub'd to a new part number. It might be worth a phone call so you know what part number you really need. If you got the part number from the dealer please disregard!! :eek:

/ 4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!!
I did get the number from a dealer

/ 4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!! #4  
I have never seem a 4x00 with a hand brake...Do you know what the differences in the kits are?

/ 4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!! #5  
I've been slow to respond since I don't want to upset you. I bought a Mid PTO for my 4400 on ebay for 150 dollars or so a few years ago. KennyD and I put it in, it is not a ten minute project as you need to install shafts and bearings inside the transmission... I looked at my old ebay purchases, and the actual part number was not in my emails...

Good luck if you get one, and if you live in Maryland give Kenny or I a call and we'll be happy to tear into your tractor for you!

Wayne

/ 4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!! #6  
My 99 model 4400 has a hand break on the left side of the seat for parking. What did they switch to for parking.

/ 4300 mid pto, I need it! HELP!!!!!
Push in the brake and pull a knob