john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series!

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #1  

Dale1995

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
To all of you looking to buy a new 2000 series tractor, and would like to have a front mounted snow blower on it , we had to go with the old standby 47 " blower, which is a great workhorse. My dealer called me this morning and told me JD would be releasing a 54" version specifically for the 2000 series. It is scheduled to come out in November, but the dealer has already seen pictures of it. I have a 2350 and wanted a larger front mounted blower for it when I purchased it last july. So looks like my dealer will be letting me trade in my 47" for a 54".....when I know how much the price difference is and get a picture I will post it here on the website.:D

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #2  
It's about time! But they should have gone with a 60" IMHO. Hopefully they will also add a real plow blade to the line-up also instead of that dinky 54"er from the L&G tractors.

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #3  
It's about time! But they should have gone with a 60" IMHO. Hopefully they will also add a real plow blade to the line-up also instead of that dinky 54"er from the L&G tractors.

If they use the same supplier as the 3pt Blowers, we'll probably see a 64" shortly...maybe even a 74"

AND without seeing pics and such, I'd wager that the Orange ones will fit too... :D

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #4  
here is the quote from my local dealer.

Deere 54 In. Quick-Hitch Two-Stage Snow Blower (X400/X500 HDGT's, X700's,
2305, 2320-2720 Tractors)​
List $ 3,616.00 your price $ 3,499.00
included
54 In. Quick-Hitch Two-Stage Snow Blower
(X400/X500 HDGT's, X700's, 2305, 2320-2720Tractors)
Standard Options - Per Unit

Front Qiuck-Hitch and Hydraulic Lift (2320-2720)
2000 RPM Front PTO Kit (2320)
Implement Drive and Upstop (2320-2720)

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #5  
You may want to do some digging on this, but its probably a RAD snow blower. Same one New Holland and Kubota use... the blower itself is 1700-1800 from them. You'd still need the Deere specific drive components though.

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #6  
Boy I'm real close to pulling the trigger on my 2320 purchase which includes a 47" blower. Would love to know as much about this as possible!

Thanks,
Cory

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #7  
You may want to do some digging on this, but its probably a RAD snow blower. Same one New Holland and Kubota use... the blower itself is 1700-1800 from them. You'd still need the Deere specific drive components though.

True...the blower is a Rad...but from personal experience...I bought my Rad/Blizzard B74 at wholesale cost and I essentially paid Deere MSRP... 5 minutes of dickering with my JD Dealer would have put one in the bed of my truck for less then I paid no doubt...

Translation to my world...had I waited 1 year (JD dealer couldnt promise me the blower for last year's winter) I coulda bought a "green" version of my exact blower for the same if not LESS then I paid...

Kubota has pretty competitive pricing on their blowers too...But around here it seems the kubota dealers prefer to stick with the brands they already carried (Meteor, Pronovost, etc).....actually FINDING a kubota branded blower is the challenge...but I coulda ordered one in at a great price...but again, they couldnt promise me the blower delivery before winter...

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #8  
I just posted a picture in the buying forum of the 54" mounted on an x700 series.

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #9  
Does any body know if they're still using that stupid little chain drive on the blower or did they finally go to a gear box? I only get about half a winter out of the chain.

/ john deere to announce new blower for 2000 series! #10  
Why does your chain wear out so fast?