uses for a front end loader

/ uses for a front end loader #11  
I hurriedly closed my shop and took off... opened it the next day and my cat reproachfully told me he had been locked in. You need to know this is a most special cat...always seeks to do the "right" thing.

Discovered later that he had used the small amount of dirt remaining in the FEL for his sand box... made emptying it easy:D

That is the most unexpected use of a FEL I have ever heard. LOL.

/ uses for a front end loader #12  
Two words: pallet forks. Yeah, the bucket is great, don't get me wrong, but pallet forks are where it's at. Go get you a bunch of pallets and start cleaning up all your crap! It'll totally change the way you run your farm, estate, whatever. Forks are also great for moving logs/trees and big piles of brush.

/ uses for a front end loader #13  
Two words: pallet forks. Yeah, the bucket is great, don't get me wrong, but pallet forks are where it's at. Go get you a bunch of pallets and start cleaning up all your crap! It'll totally change the way you run your farm, estate, whatever. Forks are also great for moving logs/trees and big piles of brush.

I get all I want free at Lowes.

/ uses for a front end loader #15  
Worked great for lifting bundles of shingles up to the edge of the roof, sure beat carrying them up a ladder.

/ uses for a front end loader #16  
Aside from the usual digging, hauling, and spreading dirt and gravel:

With the bolt on grapple-- picking up and stacking brush and logs (I hate bucking brush by hand). Grabbing and hauling milk goat stall cleanings from my neighbors to my compost pile. Holding a log off the ground for cutting firewood rounds.

With the clamp on palette forks-- Moving piles of lumber and the palettes of steel for my garage and house. Working up in the air from a modified palette. Lifting roofing up to the roof. Loading short (but heavy) tanoak logs in the pickup truck of a local chair maker.

With a chain-- Loading, unloading, and moving my and a neighbors generator and a variety of other machinery and tractor implements. Two of my neighbors on our gravel road smacked head on and a Honda lost the whole front suspension on one side. Rather than dragging it I picked up the front end and backed it out of the road. Pulling fence posts.

By itself-- Whenever I have a job on the property, I load everything I need (tools, materials, plants to be planted, and so on) in the bucket and drive to the job. I use it as a wheelbarrow for picking up trash on the road and around my building site. Moving firewood. I carry neighbors dead livestock for burial. Carrying and holding a water barrel up in the air to water remote plantings. Carrying heavy coolers and supplies to a remote site for a big picnic. Carrying a 12 volt, 35 gal, sprayer around while spraying.

Steve

/ uses for a front end loader #17  
You can carry water in it instead of dragging a hose, OR where you can't reach with a hose.

/ uses for a front end loader #18  
Really helps having one with debris cleanup, saves from hand carry or pushing a wheel barrow several hundred ft. just fill the bucket and ride, of course you'll loose out on some exercise and become fat like me,:D
Hmmm! come to think of it:confused: might not want to mention this reason as to having one ;)

/ uses for a front end loader #19  
I too used mine for hauling water in park to water plants. other uses:

digging,backdragging dirt,gravel,weed & vegetation squasher/remover,etc.these are obvious uses.

ENGINE HOIST! so nice to lift small and large engines/transmissions-up to a 454 BB and TH400 together with bucket on my 2305.

car mover-why push by hand when Greenie will shove that non-running car around lot easy as pie.

loading other tractors-used it to load a dead craftsman lawn tractor-whole- into a stake bed truck. kinda cannibalistic but what the hey...

moving /dumping scrap metal into trailer or back of truck.

light bulb changer- no ladder? no problem -hoist me up and I change the bulbs in garage.

and for the party crowd- BIG beer cooler- just add ice,beer and stand back.

/ uses for a front end loader #20  
I built a jump for my dirt bike and a backstop for my shooting range!
Why bother with excuses, just buy it yourself.