Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Deere 110tlb, 4520, x749, L130

Default Re: iMatch vs Speeco / FarmForce Quick Hitch: Experiences and Opinions?

Semipro,

I think you have the right idea with the 15" vertical spacing, just make sure you have room for the hook to clear from the bottom while hooking up. Same thing goes for the lower links

These quick hitches have been around a long time, sure wish I had done this 30 years ago for my dad.

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455

Here are the ASAE Specs:

LSU

Imatch
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components.

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Visit our YouTube Channel

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by kennyd View Post
    Here are the ASAE Specs:

LSU

Imatch
    Yeah, these are the specs that made me think I should modify my implement(s) for 15" of vertical spacing. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I know also I'd rather not have to adjust the top hook on the Speeco for different implements. Future implements will either have to adhere to this standard or be modified to to work.

Thanks for the replies.

Tractor
    John Deere 3720

Quote Originally Posted by Semipro View Post
    Yeah, these are the specs that made me think I should modify my implement(s) for 15" of vertical spacing. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I know also I'd rather not have to adjust the top hook on the Speeco for different implements. Future implements will either have to adhere to this standard or be modified to to work.

Thanks for the replies.
    You are on the right track. Once you've picked a spacing, EVERY new implement will need some modification. They all vary a bit. If you had three or four already, you could measure them all and maybe find two that are close to the same, then use that spacing as your new "standard". If you have only one, 15" is a good number to use, and later the new implements will be able to conform to that (most with slight modification).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123