iMatch vs Speeco / FarmForce Quick Hitch: Experiences and Opinions?

/ iMatch vs Speeco / FarmForce Quick Hitch: Experiences and Opinions? #21  
Semipro,

I think you have the right idea with the 15" vertical spacing, just make sure you have room for the hook to clear from the bottom while hooking up. Same thing goes for the lower links

These quick hitches have been around a long time, sure wish I had done this 30 years ago for my dad.

/ iMatch vs Speeco / FarmForce Quick Hitch: Experiences and Opinions? #22  
   / iMatch vs Speeco / FarmForce Quick Hitch: Experiences and Opinions? #23  
Here are the ASAE Specs:

LSU

Imatch

Yeah, these are the specs that made me think I should modify my implement(s) for 15" of vertical spacing. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I know also I'd rather not have to adjust the top hook on the Speeco for different implements. Future implements will either have to adhere to this standard or be modified to to work.

Thanks for the replies.

/ iMatch vs Speeco / FarmForce Quick Hitch: Experiences and Opinions? #24  
Yeah, these are the specs that made me think I should modify my implement(s) for 15" of vertical spacing. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I know also I'd rather not have to adjust the top hook on the Speeco for different implements. Future implements will either have to adhere to this standard or be modified to to work.

Thanks for the replies.

You are on the right track. Once you've picked a spacing, EVERY new implement will need some modification. They all vary a bit. If you had three or four already, you could measure them all and maybe find two that are close to the same, then use that spacing as your new "standard". If you have only one, 15" is a good number to use, and later the new implements will be able to conform to that (most with slight modification).