Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520...

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520... #11  
To us in the greater Detroit area, Leamington is down south! That's right, they are our Canadian neighbors to the south of us. It is the tomato capital of Canada and also near Point Pelee, which is a world class birding destination because the migrating birds all flow off the point to cross the lake.

Good luck with the cab.

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520...
To us in the greater Detroit area, Leamington is down south! That's right, they are our Canadian neighbors to the south of us. It is the tomato capital of Canada and also near Point Pelee, which is a world class birding destination because the migrating birds all flow off the point to cross the lake.

Good luck with the cab.

Yes we are the Tomato capital... LOL,

We also get alot of wind and snow that blows in off that lake so I sure hope my replacement heater for my cab gets me the heat I paid for to stay warm... this winter.

Thanks,

Mario

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520...
How about those pics?....:)

Sorry guys, no pics yet, worked on changing my alternator this weekend from the wannabe 20 amp, external regulator style (factory on mine) to a real 45 amp.

Very nervous about it as I had to rewire the charging system but it worked and I didnt blow up my tractor!!!

Pics coming soon. Jodale Perry is sending my new heater unit and it will hopefully be in tomorrow. I hope that fixes my low heat problem in the cab...

Thanks,

Mario

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520... #15  
The suspense is killing us!! I am anxiously waiting for the pics!!

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520... #16  
Sorry guys, no pics yet, worked on changing my alternator this weekend from the wannabe 20 amp, external regulator style (factory on mine) to a real 45 amps.
Thanks,
Mario

Hi Mario! I've change my alternator to a 35 amps wannabe, as recommended. I never though of doing a research on alternators. Hope I didn't make a mistake.

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520... #17  
Looking forward to seeing inside and outside pix of your rig.

Sound control is a science unto itself, and any aftermarket or home made cab will be a compromise compared to a clean design from scratch like factory cab tractors are these days.

But I'll gladly continue using hearing protection in a cab that keeps me warm in winter, cool in summer and not eating dust and dirt when doing loader and mowing work.

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520... #18  
Matt:

Were those 3'rd, and 4th and 5th SCV's Deere parts? If so do you know the #'s?

Thanks,

Last edited:
   / Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520... #19  
Matt:

Was those 3'rd, and 4th and 5th Deere parts? If so do you know the #'s?

Thanks,

Yes, those are Deere kits and they work on the 4200 - 4400 series tractors. Unfortunately Deere forces you to go through the sales department at your dealer for kits (a.k.a. whole goods). What model tractor do you have? The Power Beyond and 3rd SCV kit may still be available. Supposedly I got the next to last 4th & 5th SCV kit in the country, and one may still be available at a Deere dealer in Westminster, Maryland. The 4th & 5th SCV requires the Power Beyond kit.

Let me know if you still want the kit numbers.

/ Got my Jodale Perry Cab for 2520... #20  
STILL NO PICS ! Maybe Santa will bring you a camera for xmas...