JD 755 No Hydralics, PS or Drive

/ JD 755 No Hydralics, PS or Drive #1  

PlumbHUR

Yesterday went out to use my JD 755 and after warming it up it just barly got the blade picked up and then quit all together. Power steering as well as forward and reverse not working. Oil level ok. Hydro filter never warmed up. Changed the fluid 2 years ago when I got it as the hydralics seemed a little slow to get going. I found the screen was in need of cleaning. New fluid, filter and all was well till yesterday. Thought I'd ask some others out there what they may think it is. Hate to dump all the fluid for nothing but thinking maybe the screen is pluged agn. Good Day................

/ JD 755 No Hydralics, PS or Drive #2  
Why not get a CLEAN 5 gallon bucket and drain it?

Clean the screen and check for debris as you did last time. Don't be shocked if this isn't the problem though. What type of fluid is in the tractor and what temperatures did you encounter yesterday?

/ JD 755 No Hydralics, PS or Drive
Morning Steve and TNX for reply. It was about 30 degrees here when I started it yesterday. Not all that cold. The hyd. fluid is what I got at the dealer in a JD bucket. I think that draining is all I can do now but temp. dropped since it snowed and will wait for a better day. Steve..

/ JD 755 No Hydralics, PS or Drive #4  
My first guess would be that there is moisture in the fluid and it is frozen. Try to warm the machine if at all possible with a heater.

/ JD 755 No Hydralics, PS or Drive #5  
Not knowing how the drive line works I'd suggest looking underneath and see if the hydro pump is turning.:D

/ JD 755 No Hydralics, PS or Drive

That is kind of what I am hoping. It's suppose to warm up some here in a few days and I'll get her warmed up and hope for the best. Everything was working fine the last time it was driven last fall. Mery Christmas Steve..................