3 pt drawbar size for 2305

/ 3 pt drawbar size for 2305 #1  

skbourgo

Tractor
JD 2305
Does anyone know what size drawbar should be purchased for my 2305. Also plan on purchasing hitch receiver for it as well. Any advice on websites to purchase from or should I go see the dealer for these items. Thank you and happy new year to all.

/ 3 pt drawbar size for 2305 #2  
Welcome to TBN:D

What exactly do you mean by "drawbar"? Are you referring to a bar (usually with holes in it) that goes between the lower 3PH arms? Most of the time the term "drawbar" refers to bar that is under the axle that is usually adjustable and is used for towing trailers and wagons. The 2305 does not have this-but instead just a hole in a plate under the PTO shaft.

Do you have a welder? A reciever hitch is a very simple project to make if you do...

/ 3 pt drawbar size for 2305
Yes I am referring to the bar with the holes in it that attaches to the lower 3 pt hitch. Thanks for the reply.

/ 3 pt drawbar size for 2305 #5  
Yes I am referring to the bar with the holes in it that attaches to the lower 3 pt hitch. Thanks for the reply.

Here's the kind I just got for Christmas. It would work very well with your JD and yes, these kind come in green too!!:D:D

$80 give or take on ebay. free shipping most times. There are many variations on this 3 pt trailer hitch theme.

/ 3 pt drawbar size for 2305 #6  

Gotcha! What do you need that for? A receiver hitch like BP referenced is 1000 times more useful. Do you have a iMatch quick hitch?