Original Cab Company

/ Original Cab Company #11  
thetaxman It's called he wanted to make more profit and the only way was for him to sell you a cab and not you go direct to Original Cab and order it yourself.
Not that you don't have a better cab it's was just more money in his pocket.
Even if Original Cab only had the 2210 listed and not the 2305 ,,,,there is very,very, little difference between the two.

i was just telling henri, i wished i never got the otc cab, my curtiss will be in weds.

/ Original Cab Company #12  
Thanks guys for the info. I was lucky to be able to treat myself to a Jodall cab and I don't say that I would've bought a otc, but at least I should've had the choice. Not everybody can afford a $4000.00 + cab. I would be very surprise and disappointed if my sale rep. knew about the otc being a fit for the 2305, but I can assure you that he will find out very quickly. Take my word for it.:mad:

/ Original Cab Company #13  
If you go to their website and click on the price list PDF, you'll see the listing for "2210 and 2305" under that part number. I'd print it out and bring it along when you speak with the dealer, so there's no confusion that it wasn't' available for your model tractor.