Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.)

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.) #31  
Only because there is only on plug...and the factory switch is not big enough to handle a bunch of lights (current draw).

Create a new circuit through a relay, from the battery, add you own switches and add as many as you want;)

Indeed. I added additional lights to my 855. They are switched off the regular light switch. However that switch only triggers a relay under the cowl. Work very well.

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.) #32  
The John deere site says the front and rear light kits is not compatable. Is this true?
I was told they would not work with a 20 amp alternator. The front facing light kit comes with a Y wire to hook them together. So one hook up for the front and one for the rear. I have all three lights hooked to the same switch and have had no problems.

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.) #33  
It know this is an older thread but I'm wondering if the OP would mind snapping some night time pics of the lights. And are there spare relay sockets under the cowel? What are you guys being quoted on the light switches?

Matt

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.)
hammerhead22 said:
The John deere site says the front and rear light kits is not compatable. Is this true?

The front light kit came with 2 splitter connectors, basically it makes two connectors into 4. After installing the 2 front lights, with the 1 rear already installed, I still have a free connector for the other rear light when I add it in the future. The switch should have no problem running all 4 lights, (this is for the 3320 though, other models may be different).

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.)
GreatWhitehunter said:
It know this is an older thread but I'm wondering if the OP would mind snapping some night time pics of the lights. And are there spare relay sockets under the cowel? What are you guys being quoted on the light switches?

Matt

Sure I'd be glad to, but it'll probably be a few days or so before I get it back out at night again. It definitely makes a huge difference as far as night time visibility. Not sure on the relays, I've never taken the dash apart to look. I haven't had any problems running them though, whether with the engine running or just off the battery.

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.) #36  
Has anyone installed all three lights on a 2520

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.) #38  
BTW, I have all 4 on my 3520 and have had no issues at all. They are really bright and a must have if you have a loader as the front headlights are pretty useless most times because the bucket is in the way.

/ Aux. forward lighting kit and warning light brush guard install on a 3320 (pics.) #39  
WH401,
Thanks for the post.
I just put lights on my 3320 and I did run them through the ROPS. The tubing JD supplies is enough to protect the wiring where it exits the ROPS although I did add some protection where the wires initially go into it.

Rob