my new toy

/ my new toy
im gonna replace the dinky toolbox seen in the second to last pic with a bigger metal one though. that plastic one is just bolted on but its too small to fit some basic tools youd need in the field

/ my new toy
thats a good idea. we keep all our rifle ammo in old 50 cal cans seperated by caliber. i fel like i could get a bigger tool box with a shelf in it for a little less money though...

/ my new toy #14  
Note they have ammo cans up to 18" long. I think their pricing is OK but what will kill you is the shipping cost from PA. Still, these ammo cans are heads and shoulders above the tool boxes I've seen lately at Tractor Supply, Sears, etc. One good smack with a branch will demolish those guys....

/ my new toy
well i have a couple old school ones that are much more HD than the little tin things made it china these days. ill have to clean one up and paint it though. any type of metal will be better than the plastic one that comes on the tractor though lol

/ my new toy #16  
Howdy neighbor,
Enjoy that nice machine and be careful. Looks like you already know what you are doing. Sure do envy that cab!

It looks like you might live on the other side of Austin from me.
Kyle

/ my new toy
ya we go through giddings on the way to the ranch. were outside lampasas near goldthwaite

/ my new toy #18  
Did you get the 1000RPM option? If yes, how is it switching from 540 to 1000? Getting different answers from people...(I just posted this question in a new thread before I saw your post).

/ my new toy
ranch is about 10 miles south of goldthwaite on 183 and no the tractor will stay there. we dont have a trailer to move it and if we did, friends would probably always be wanting to borrow it lol