2320 Flickering Parking Brake Light

/ 2320 Flickering Parking Brake Light #1  

Sven_SITE

Tractor
JD 2320
The Parking brake light on my JD 2320 seems to be flickering and going on since my last snow clearing. Any ideas, Seems like a loose wire because when I jiggle and pull on the brake latch(but not put on the brake) the light goes off but then as I start moving again it will go on again. Do i have to take apart the console to find the culprit?

/ 2320 Flickering Parking Brake Light #2  
I also had the same exact symptoms. This is most likely the parking break switch. Both the parking break and FWA lights were Flickering on my tractor with only 28 hrs on it. The dealer replaced both switches (same p/n I believe) and that took care of the problem.........until it got cold several months later. Now the parking break light flickers again (from time to time). And yes the switch is located in the dash......

/ 2320 Flickering Parking Brake Light #3  
Mine had been flickering for a long while now. I noticed the other night while clearing the driveway, the light is now on most of the time. Looks like a new switch is needed.

/ 2320 Flickering Parking Brake Light #4  
hello my 4x4 light was flickering on my 2320when i put it in low range i moved and ziptied the wire and got more room.