John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #1  

JDMachineFinder

Tractor
John Deere
Hello all,

I hope this is the appropriate place for this information and please adjust or let me know if not. I wanted to let everyone know that John Deere will be unveiling the Chip Foose John Deere 4020 this afternoon at the Commodity Classic.

The event will be shown streaming live here: Big Buck Unveiling on USTREAM: After 3 months of long, hard work, John Deere is ready to unveil the Chip Foose overhauled Big Buck 4020!See what happens wh...

MachineFinder.com also has a post with details and the last John Deere 4020 video update here: John Deere 4020 Hot Rod: Chip Foose Edition is Unveiled! | John Deere MachineFinder

Comments and feedback appreciated!

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #2  
Sweet! It really does look like a race car of sorts now. Chip Foose is a great guy. I wish he would come out with a new show like Overhaulin'

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #3  
   / John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #4  
Here is the official site (lots of info and videos):
JohnDeere Big Buck Sales Event

I don't think it's too bad. It was never meant to be a "working" tractor; I think Deere always knew the winner would use it as a showpiece (parades, tractor shows, etc.). I agree it's not very practical, but I give Deere credit for trying something different.

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #5  
I personally think it looks much! better as the original, but thats just me:thumbdown:

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #6  
It almost looks like an old time Indy car the way it wraps around at the bottom. I'm not sure what those horizontal stripes/bars are doing . In my mind they mess up the design alot. Picture them not there and I think the tractor looks better. He also should not have created a curved exhaust but instead, run the exhaust to the bottom so it does not become a design element or at least not such an obvious one. Also. I'd like a larger tire out back but if he did that, he'd lose the Indy car look by having less parity between the front and rear tire

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #7  
Hmmmmmm, Chip's stuff is usually very cool. Maybe he vendored this one out to third world country designers, to save money.

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #8  
YUCK!!!!!!! Chip needs to stick with cars and leave the ag side alone!

Attachments

• 500x_chip_foose_tractor.jpg
    500x_chip_foose_tractor.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 2,198
   / John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #9  
Win it,then sell it.........IF YOU CAN:laughing:

Greg

/ John Deere/Chip Foose Big Buck Unveiling #10  
Win it,then sell it.........IF YOU CAN:laughing:

Greg

LOL....exactly. You couldnt even part the thing out. About the only thing worth something are the 4 tires... I have 1 word for the marketing "genius" over at Deere that thought of this..... FAIL