Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project!

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project!
Great looking cab! I have a JD 4520 and I'm waiting for my Cozy Cab to be delivered. Any issues during the installation? Can you post some more interior pics? I'm trying to figure out where to mount the Heater Craft heater I bought for it.

You're gonna love the cab - they are really well-built. Installation was a snap - we just used a block and tackle on each side and hoisted it up high enough to drive the tractor under it. Fortunately one of our barns has collar ties up at about 15 feet, otherwise we would have had to figure something else out. Mounting was easy and everything fits pretty good. I won't have a chance to take more interior pics until this coming weekend, but I'll try to take some and post them then. We have a heater in our other cab and never use it because it just gets too hot. We tried this winter without a heater in this one and it was no problem at all, so we won't be putting one in. It gets us out of the wind and weather, and once your working in it, it heats up to a comfy temperature pretty quickly. So, I won't be much help on heater placement. You should be able to find a spot - these cabs are really spacious inside - notice they extand way back beyond the ROPS. Most don't do that and feel more cramped inside. I'm 6'2, 225lb and I have lots of room. Good luck with your cab and do post some pics when you get it installed! :thumbsup:

Great lookin' cab!!! Everything appears to be very tight all-around! (You do good work.)

Did you pick the cab up and haul it home?

Looks like it must weigh 1,000-1,200lbs... And it cost....? :)

AKfish

Thanks! We're very happy with it. It really did fit nice and tight. It probably weighs about 1000lb. It's all welded steel (no bolts!) and is very beefy. We had it delivered from a dealer out in Minnesota that was selling off his inventory at a BIG discount. Only paid about $1000 for the cab - brand new in the crate (lists for something like $3500 +/-). Shipping was $450 and we just unloaded the cab from the semi with our forks. I know this was a REALLY good price! Even with all of the options - front wiper, rear wiper, dome light, strobe, dual front work lights, dual rear work lights, and a defroster/cooling fan - the total cost was less than $2K. This is doing all of the installation ourselves.

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #13  
OtterbrookStables,

Very nice cab and installation, glad to hear of someone getting a great deal too. That was a good find, and removing the doors in the summer will help alot too.

Super buy for 2 grand.:D:thumbsup:

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #14  
Smokin' deal!! :D You fell into a great thing, there...

I'm very impressed with the materials and fabrication.

The Cozy Cab folk's will definitely give the Laurin cab people a run for their money!

AKfish

Smokin' deal!! :D You fell into a great thing, there...

I'm very impressed with the materials and fabrication.

The Cozy Cab folk's will definitely give the Laurin cab people a run for their money!

AKfish

Thanks! We too are impressed with the quality - the cab is all welded and really heavy - built to last forever!

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #16  
Well if that ain't slicker'n cat poop on linoleum ! :thumbsup:

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #17  
It's amazing how big that cab makes that 4120 look. My cabless 4120 looks half that size. Good looking setup! Sounds like the price was right too!

It's amazing how big that cab makes that 4120 look. My cabless 4120 looks half that size. Good looking setup! Sounds like the price was right too!

I thought the same thing! :laughing:

The tractor looks huge with the cab on. Our 2210 looks like a toy next to it (but it definitely is NOT!)

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #19  
That actually does look pretty good.