Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project!

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #21  
Good looking & great value!

Pete

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #22  
Nice looking and sounds like you got a great looking,well made cab for a great price.!!!
Well done!!
Always felt money better in my pocket than in the dealers hand..

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project!
Lovin' the cab - it's great to be out of the weather. Visibility is super for FEL and rear implement work.

Thanks to all for the kind words! :)

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #24  
Looks great!

Does Cozy have a website? I googled and couldn't find any?

I wanted to see options and details. Do they have an AC option?

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #25  
I googled for the CozyCab site as well. I found a business in Litchfield, MN that offers the CozyCab for Agricultural use. Here the link: Custom Products of Litchfield

It looks like they will do a custom build for individual buyers. Although, comparing the two cab models from OtterBrookStables and the Litchfield design - they're not the same. One has incorporated the ROPS and on the other model, the ROPS is external.

AKfish

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #26  
That cab and installation looks outstanding!!!
Thank you very much for the pictures and I am looking forward to seeing more of the interior.
$1000 for a $3500 cab??? How did you manage that great deal?

BTW, I found the same website AKfish found. Although it doesn't show the cab OtterbrookStables installed, I'm pretty sure it's the same manufacturer. Since they're a custom builder, it's a decent chance you can get a cab for an older Deere too (but not the $1000 deal OtterBrookStables got!!).

Last edited:
   / Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #27  
Where can i buy a cab like that ??

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #28  
Where can i buy a cab like that ??

The last response to this thread was two years ago, so I doubt you get a response from the OP.You can try to send him a private message.
He did mention (in his first post) that it was a Cozy Cab. I think they're out of business, but an internet search for "tractor cabs" may provide some alternatives.

You might want to post something in the Yanmar forum...if there's a cab available for your Yanmar, good chance you'd find out in that forum.

WELCOME TO TBN!!!

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #29  
Cozy cabs are still being produced, I bought one last year through my JD dealer. I don't know why, but they are made by a company with a different name now called Custom Products of Litchfield. Here is a link with a build-your-own page.

Custom Products of Litchfield, Inc.: John Deere

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #30  
How tall is the tractor from the ground up to the top of the cab now? Wondering for garage clearance.