Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project!

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #1  

OtterBrookStables

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4120
Finally got around to posting some pics of the Cozy Cab I installed on my 4120. I'm really happy with the results! :cool:

Attachments

• JD 1.JPG
    JD 1.JPG
    897.2 KB · Views: 1,251
  • JD 2.JPG
    JD 2.JPG
    711.5 KB · Views: 993
  • JD 3.JPG
    JD 3.JPG
    644.5 KB · Views: 890
  • JD 5.JPG
    JD 5.JPG
    828.3 KB · Views: 1,992
   / Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project!
A few more pics.....

Attachments

• JD 4.JPG
    JD 4.JPG
    940.7 KB · Views: 727
  • JD 6.JPG
    JD 6.JPG
    930.2 KB · Views: 611
  • JD 7.JPG
    JD 7.JPG
    443.8 KB · Views: 380
  • JD 9.JPG
    JD 9.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 537
   / Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #3  
Cab looks Great!

Curious about the forks though...Why bucket forks when you have a nice JDQA setup to use?

Cab looks Great!

Curious about the forks though...Why bucket forks when you have a nice JDQA setup to use?

The Paynes Forks are just awesome! I can put them on/off in about a minute or two. They are really easy to store. They offer more reach than a QA forks attachment which is important for the way I use them. Plus - I got them for $350 delivered with a spreader bar/stabilizer included (not on the tractor in the pics). :thumbsup:

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #5  
That is a nice cab. Nice tractor period. [Hate the snow blower though. :)]

That is a nice cab. Nice tractor period. [Hate the snow blower though. :)]

Thanks my friend! Re: the blower - :laughing: I have to be careful around small children and pets - that blower will eat anything in it's path! :cool:

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #7  
Looks great! What advantages do the aftermarket cabs have over factory cabs? Are they more economical or have more options? I really like the slightly tinted windows, that would make it much more comfortable, I would think.

Where did you get the paynes forks for $350?

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #8  
Great looking cab! I have a JD 4520 and I'm waiting for my Cozy Cab to be delivered. Any issues during the installation? Can you post some more interior pics? I'm trying to figure out where to mount the Heater Craft heater I bought for it.

/ Finally! Some pictures of my 4120 cab installation project! #9  
Great lookin' cab!!! Everything appears to be very tight all-around! (You do good work.)

Did you pick the cab up and haul it home?

Looks like it must weigh 1,000-1,200lbs... And it cost....? :)

AKfish

Looks great! What advantages do the aftermarket cabs have over factory cabs? Are they more economical or have more options? I really like the slightly tinted windows, that would make it much more comfortable, I would think.

Where did you get the paynes forks for $350?

The only real advantage of aftermarket is price - they are thousands less than factory. The factory cabs are really nice, but the aftermarket ones are quite nice as well and you can put all the options on them you want. This one is really well built. The tinted windows are a nice feature, for sure - although we'll take the doors off for the summer.

The PaynesForks were bought direct from PaynesForks.com. They were having a heck of a sale - I just double-checked and I paid $375 total for a set of medium duty (2400lb rated) forks and a stabilizer bar delivered. The same setup today costs $690 delivered from PaynesForks.