deere 2720 vs kubotaa 2630

/ deere 2720 vs kubotaa 2630 #1  

ipwanab

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3560
Hi all;
I am going to post this in both forums to get plenty of answers. I am narrowed to 2720 or 2360. If the deere had three speed hydro I would buy it. If the Kubota had a suspended mower I would buy that. I have had small deeres and kubotas and love both brands. No heartburn over manufacturer, they just don't have all the features I want on one machine. I have cut with RFM before and did not like it although it did cut well. I have cut with MMM and did like it but it was a suspended unit. I am afraid of both cutting with ground dragging MMM and cutting with suspended mower wide open to go 3 a 1/2 miles an hour. I am having trouble deciding. I also can't afford or don't want 3000 series deere or bigger or smaller Kubota- any input?

/ deere 2720 vs kubotaa 2630 #2  
I had the same problem. Back and forth for weeks. Drove both. The Deere seemed much quieter to me. I liked that. Don't like the 2 speed hydro but preferred its once perceived weakness better over Kubota's. I like touch toe front and reverse and left side break peddles better also. I also liked the dealer a hair better. I am def. not quite at ease yet about the 2 speed hydro but something had to give. Good luck.

/ deere 2720 vs kubotaa 2630
thanks for the feedback.What attachments did you get? I may be having unfounded problems with the two range hydrostat. I used to cut with a 790 and rfm but I think it was like 2nd gear high range (can't really remember it was two or three mowers back) It felt like about 5 mph to me. I read where the deere 2x20 goes about 3 mph wide open in low. All aspects of the tractor are perfect other than that, but my biggest use will be mowing about 4 acres.

/ deere 2720 vs kubotaa 2630 #4  
Front loader, mmm, rear tiller and rear box blade. You can mow in high gear with 2520 and go as fast as the terrain and grass height will allow.