Information Light+Key Switch Light both flashing

/ Information Light+Key Switch Light both flashing #1  

chchatzop

Tractor
John Deere 6920s
Hello again. Thank you for welcoming me to the forums at my other post and the good words about my English even if I'm from Greece.
I'm back with another problem (unfortunately). :(

Today i was working at my fields with my JD 6920s. I was using a rotary harrow to prepare the ground for seeding. After 7 hours of working (using the PTO shaft at 1000rpm, the speed it is meant to be used) suddenly I get 2 flashing lights on my dashboard. 1. The light that switches on for a few seconds when you turn the key switch on and then switches off AND 2. The blue information light. Both lights are flashing and if I ignore them, after 1-2 minutes the blue information light switches to the red STOP button (not flashing, always on) while the 1st light keeps on flashing.

If I turn the engine off and then on again, I can go on for a few minutes (2-3 mins) before this happens again. After checking the manuals I thought this might have something to do with the fuel filters having water. So i followed steps 1-3 of this page of the manual:
OMAL152775: 6520, 6620, 6820, 6920 and 6920S Tractors, Block File: OU12401_0000B3A_19_01JUL02.htm
Nothing changed... By the way, engine temperature is normal. Any ideas what else can this be? Somewhere says it might be high fuel temperature but I can't tell that cause i don't know what the normal fuel temperature is. Tomorrow I will try to empty my fuel tank cause it might have water there.

If anyone can help me plz do. I have to prepare my fields and I'm afraid to go on like that cause i just bought the tractor and don't want to "harm" it. Any suggestions what else this problem might be? If you want any more info ask me and I will reply asap. Thanks in advance!!!

/ Information Light+Key Switch Light both flashing #2  
Try checking for error codes as explained here: http://manuals.deere.com/omview/OMAL159773_19/?tM=FR . It should point you in right direction. Lots of things can make these lights come on. Other than the lights flashing, is everything working OK? You could have clogged transmission/hydraulic filters, low trans pressure, low engine oil pressure, just to name a few. What is the other light that is flashing? What symbol is on it? You also could have a bad sensor causing the lights. I have seen quite a few transmission pressure sensors fail on these.

/ Information Light+Key Switch Light both flashing
   / Information Light+Key Switch Light both flashing
Today i bought a new fuel filter and replaced the old one and it seems the error stoped. Hopefully the problem was just from a faulty fuel filter. Thanks jd110 for the suggestions.