3520 rockshaft pin replacement

/ 3520 rockshaft pin replacement #1  

yooper68

Tractor
JD 3520 Cab
Took my 3-point hitch off last evening; working to install 375 backhoe mount plates. The ball on the lift link did not want to come off the pin on the rockshaft lift arm. Upon closer inspection, there was a small "shoulder" worn into the pin from slop/play. I touched the right side with a grinder to remove the "shoulder" and it came off no problem. The left side took a lot more grinding and filing and looks like it was bent slightly; also has a crack through 1 side of the hole where the quick lock pin goes. My question is; how difficult would it be to replace the pin (JD part # M136549) and the ball (JD part #T21901)? That pin seams stuck in there very tight; do I have to take the entire arm to a shop where they have a press? I wonder if replacing the pin on both sides would be enough, or if I should also replace the ball since there appears to be a little play there? Tractor is 06 model with 500 hours, mostly snow removal with loader and backblade and running brush hog.

/ 3520 rockshaft pin replacement #2  
I have exactly the same situation, I'm trying to replace the pin M136549 from the left lift arm but I can't get it out. Is there some trick? I've hammered on it, used a torch, and tried swearing ... so far no luck. How did you finally get it out?

/ 3520 rockshaft pin replacement #3  
I know these are older post but wonder what was done to remove the pin? I am having the same issue.