Diesel vrs #2 Heating oil

/ Diesel vrs #2 Heating oil #11  
Home heating oil and off road diesel are not the same, so I was told by the man who delivers my fuel. He told me off road diesel has a lubricant added to it that HHO doesn't have. The guy even told me that it's illegal for him to sell me heating oil if he knows it's going into equipment. I do know when he filled up my bulldozer and a 55 gallon drum he used a different hose from the back of his truck.

There's been a big push around here by the natural gas company to add more people. As they do co-workers and friends find themselves stuck with a tank partly full of oil. The gas company wont touch them and other people charge to drain it out. Since I have a pump and if they are friends I help them do it and most times I get the oil for free. The last few years I have had more than I can use so I've burnt it in my bulldozer and backhoe with no problems. As we move towards low Sulfur it might be a good idea to add something to the HHO to help it lubricate better.

I'm not sure about your area but my guy has both in his truck and charges me the same price.

/ Diesel vrs #2 Heating oil #12  
1*Home heating oil and off road diesel are not the same, so I was told by the man who delivers my fuel.
2*He told me off road diesel has a lubricant added to it that HHO doesn't have.
3*The guy even told me that it's illegal for him to sell me heating oil if he knows it's going into equipment.
4* I do know when he filled up my bulldozer and a 55 gallon drum he used a different hose from the back of his truck.
There's been a big push around here by the natural gas company to add more people.
5*As they do co-workers and friends find themselves stuck with a tank partly full of oil.
6*The gas company wont touch them and other people charge to drain it out.
7* Since I have a pump and if they are friends I help them do it and most times I get the oil for free.
8*The last few years I have had more than I can use so I've burnt it in my bulldozer and backhoe with no problems.
9*As we move towards low Sulfur
10* it might be a good idea to add something to the HHO to help it lubricate better.
11*I'm not sure about your area but my guy has both in his truck and charges me the same price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1*They only produce 1 fuel now days so how does burning in a furnace or running it in equipement make The same thing different?
I was told by 2 suppliers that they are in fact the same thing.
2*That can't be correct since they are the same stuff.
3*What a line: Why would it be llegal to run the same fuel in equipment?
Sounds like they guy is behind the times.
4*I would almost bet it's still the same stuff.
5*Boy o boy I'd sure like to be stuck with that problem .
6*What a racket getting paid for the same fuel you have to buy for about 3 bucks a gallon everywhere else.
These people are getting ripped off.
They should be using the fuel in their tractors.
7*Aren't you the sweet one taking what they paid for for free.
Sad thing is now they have to buy the same stuff to run in their tractors meaning they end up paying about twice as much per gallon for fuel.
8*How are you getting by with running fuel in your bulldozer and backhoe that is according to you illegal to use in them?
If it's legal for you to run it in your equipment It's also legal for others to run their equipment on it to .
9*We are already 95 percent there .
That's why Im skeptical about much of what you said in your post.
10*No need to do that now.
11*I don't know where he is getting 2 different things when 95 % is all the same stuff.

Last edited: