The Best John Deere Dealer in Illinois

/ The Best John Deere Dealer in Illinois #1  

Maker102

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010 w/FEL
OK guys you know me when I find someone thats good I like to brag about it. Well this time I really did it. I went to Cross Implement in Clinton IL and there I found Rick and his companion Ted. Anyway Rick is the Parts Expert, if you need something he can find it or it just can't be had. Ted is the repair expert, this guy can tell you whats wrong and in short order. I have a JD 214 that is constantly breaking something or other. (I am really rough with the old girl) and these guys really keep it running for me. I have never gotten a part that I needed to exchange, the right part the first time around, which is really saying something. That and when I get the part I get the pointers on how to best install it WITHOUT the headaches. Ted has been working repair for 6 years and really knows his stuff.

If you need some help just give them a call Rick says he can get the parts out to you in short order and then its up to the mail system. Anyway if you call them with a problem and they recommend a solution please buy the part from them!! After all it is their time figuring out whats wrong. Tell them Carl recommended ya. Their phone number is (217) 935-8558. Happy Tractoring.