Mowing John Deere 6330 Transmission light

/ John Deere 6330 Transmission light #1  

sjc6703

Tractor
john deere 6330
I run a John Deere 6330 at work and there a light on the dash thats been coming on. It looks like a little gear with an arrow on each side of it. Its red and a red stop light comes on with it. In the book it says -low transmission/hydraulic pressure-call jd dealer immediately. Heres the thing. the light comes on approximately 3 hrs after running it. I immediately shut tractor off and start it back up and it stays off sometimes for another hr or so. I have replaced all the filters. If it was something major, wouldnt it run different or wouldnt the light stay on all the time? Thanks for any help!

/ John Deere 6330 Transmission light #2  
First, make sure your transmission fluid level is at the full mark. It's possible the fluid may be getting too hot. Check to make sure your radiator fins are not clogged. Pull the screen in front of the radiator and clean it, flush the radiator with water from the backside, you may need to pull some shields from the side of the engine to do this. Since the light comes on after running it for several hours and then goes off after you shut it down and restart it sounds like an overheat condition.

/ John Deere 6330 Transmission light #3  
Check the fluid level as well.

I assume the 6330 has access to trouble codes? I've seen a 6420 where you could access the codes, but I think it was a Premium tractor so I am not sure all will do it.

It is a process of using the digital dash toggle switch, turn signal lever, and hazard light switch. The process is in the back of the operators manual, as are the explanation of the codes.

/ John Deere 6330 Transmission light #4  
Jesse! already mentioned the fluid. overlooked that, sorry

/ John Deere 6330 Transmission light #5  
If everything is working OK other than the light coming on, I would suspect a bad pressure sensor. I have replaced a few of those. It is located on the front of the transmission, above the transmission filter. If you have a pressure gauge, you can verify if it has good pressure.

/ John Deere 6330 Transmission light
Thank you to everyone for all the input. I appreciate it and will check all your suggestions