looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ?

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #1  

wozie

Tractor
jd 3720
are the jd3720 any good looking at buying one can anyone help please .. thanks

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #2  
:welcome:
Yes they are very good.
Do a search on the Deere 3720 and enjoy the reading. They will hold their value as you are probably finding out when looking for a used one.

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #3  
Have 3720 w/cab and most all accessories. Going on fourth year and over 300 hrs without any issues except for a damaged roof seal causing poor A/C and heating. I believe seal may have been damaged when the radio was installed at the dealers shop. I wouldn't think of selling or trading it -- it's a keeper. :thumbsup:

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #4  
I own its weaker brother, the 3320. 436 hrs, great tractor.

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #5  
Check the "reviews" section at the top of this page. There you can quickly look up the models and get reivews by others. The 3120, 3320, 3520, and 3720 all share the same features.....just different HP ratings. If you are looking for high power to the PTO the 3720 is your model. Also as said the "search" button will provide many hours of reading on this popular series of tractor.

And....to cut through the chase....YES! they are good tractors. :thumbsup:

Welcome to TBN. :)

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #6  
100 plus hours on my 3520, using it for all sorts of chores - snow plowing, mowing, brush cutting, spraying, rock moving, etc. Good units, only issue for me was widening the stance so that the Cg get as low as possible to avoid the "Tippy" feeling and tip over risk.

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ?
Hi thanks guys looks like a good machine looking forward to getting it i,m looking at keeping it for a long time 10+ years at least so with regular servicing it should be okay right ?:)

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #8  
I've had mine since October and have put on 37 hours. I have the RC2060 cutter BB2060 Box blade and the Imatch attachment. Also the 300cx FEL. The FEL is a lot of fun to use, I just wish I could use it more than I have! So far, the tractor (a first for me) seems to do what I ask of it. Good quality and feel. Now if would just cool off a bit for me to use it more as it's an open station model.

Scott

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #9  
100 plus hours on my 3520, using it for all sorts of chores - snow plowing, mowing, brush cutting, spraying, rock moving, etc. Good units, only issue for me was widening the stance so that the Cg get as low as possible to avoid the "Tippy" feeling and tip over risk.

I have a new 3720 on order with cab - your post scares me :shocked:m how tippy are they? thank god for the 300 loader being on there. How did you correct the problem did you add wheel extenders?

/ looking to buy a jd 3720 are they okay ? #10  
If you have the 300 fel that will help with cog and since you have the fel you definitely need weight on the rear, either liquid filled tires and/or wheel weights and ballast box. All this weight will help. Furthermore, you may consider rear wheel spacers depending on your situation. I have all the above except wheel weights on my 3720 cab tractor and this pretty much eliminated any cog concerns I had and I mow some very steep hills.