JD 4230 Air conditioning problem

/ JD 4230 Air conditioning problem #11  
Thank you yes i have checked for loose connections do you think that it would be possible for the motor to be getting to hot and tripping the breaker or something

/ JD 4230 Air conditioning problem #12  
Thank you yes i have do you think the motor is drawing too much and shutting it off because you let it cool down and sturn it back on it will go back to work then do it all over again

/ JD 4230 Air conditioning problem #13  
Have you cleaned out your ac condencer out in might be dirty i have found that the best way for that is too power wash it out

This thread is 2 years old. I'm sure it's fixed by now

/ JD 4230 Air conditioning problem #14  
This thread is 2 years old. I'm sure it's fixed by now
shortthrow50
Wade Case posted a question on this topic @ 11AM CST according to my computer that I was trying to reply to.

/ JD 4230 Air conditioning problem #15  
Wade Case
I can't open your personal message. If you'd like to feel free to contact me at 8one7five1seven1five9zero. Did you check the circuit board in front of dash on LH side for loose circuit breakers? Yes if bushings are worn out in blower motors that can cause circuit breakers to trip. 2 other problem connection places are the wiring bulkhead on RH firewall and at the bottom of the RH frt SGB frame post
Jim

/ JD 4230 Air conditioning problem
wade, yes we took the condensor to a radiator repair shop and they flushed it and checked for leaks. It seems a little better now. The 4230 has a 2 stage lo/hi blower switch and it is only working on high. A JD mechanic told me it was probably in the blower motor. Of course, high is all you need this time of year.LOL