need parts(hose) for 260 backhoe?

/ need parts(hose) for 260 backhoe? #1  

crossy

Tractor
J-D 2305 SCUT, LX279 mower.
I have a new 2305 with 260 backhoe and no matter how i try to look it up it won' t let me. any links to an exploded view or list of hoses I damaged the hose to the most vunerable bucket cylinder. any help appreciated. thanx , crossy

/ need parts(hose) for 260 backhoe? #2  
Can you be a little more descriptive of your problem? A blown hose can be removed and taken to any hydraulic shop to have one made...

When you say you can't hook it up, do you mean the hydraulics or mounting the hoe?

/ need parts(hose) for 260 backhoe?
When you say you can't hook it up, do you mean the hydraulics or mounting the hoe?[/QUOTE]

LOL- i said LOOK it up not hook it up. I'm just trying to find an exploded view.
Yes i'm aware i could run around and get a new one made, Pennsville is not exactly a 'hub' like westminster is. If i have to get one made i am going to put a coupling in the middle (inside the arm) so it is not one continuous piece.
but i want an exploded parts view for reference. i can print it all up at work. The way i have been using this thing (hoe) I will need more parts in the future. I even tried looking it up by the factory part number on my invoice.

thanx , crossy

/ need parts(hose) for 260 backhoe? #4  

Attachments

• 260.jpg
    260.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 873
that's the one i needed pal- that's where i found all the parts for my F525 front mower and went to the dealer with all the part numbers in hand. I just couldn't find it again. Thanx, crossy

/ need parts(hose) for 260 backhoe? #6  
Sorry about the bad info earlier...I was replying from my phone to try to get you an answer quickly. There is a little tutorial linked in my signature for jdparts if you need help with it.

Look in the phone book under "hydraulics", there are little shops everywhere...

I went into our auto shop at work and found we have a hose maker, BUT none of my style fittings. one guy recommended EXCEL in Swedesboro, NJ and they hooked me up while i waited. $62. not bad for a 107" long hose . I should have had him make it in two pieces with coupling in middle .

I already bought an aftermarket trans fan guard and a trans filter guard,. I think it's time for ME to develop a Cylinder hose fitting guard. the top one looks easy the bottom one not so.

thanx for the help , crossy