Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #1  

MGB2720

Tractor
John Deere 2720
Just thought some of you might like to see a 2720 with a Jodale Perry cab. There are very few pics out there of a 2720 with it.

I am not a mechanic.. but know my way a bit with tools. I installed the cab with the help of a buddy in about 6 hours. That does not include plumbing for heat and electrical which I left for my Deere dealer to do.

I am really happy with the cab so far. I've only used it for a few hours.

Attachments

• 2720-2.JPG
    2720-2.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 2,457
  • 2720-3.JPG
    2720-3.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,731
  • 2720-5.JPG
    2720-5.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,732
   / Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #2  
WOW that looks ni$e:thumbsup:

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #3  
Very nice! :thumbsup: Did you remove the ROPS for installation? :confused:

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #4  
That looks very ni$$e... lots of glass!!! :thumbsup:

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab
Very nice! :thumbsup: Did you remove the ROPS for installation? :confused:

Thanks...

Yes I did remove the ROPS for installation. It is not required with this cab. And now I don't have to worry about lowering the rops when parking it in the garage as it didn't fit...

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #7  
Thanks...

Yes I did remove the ROPS for installation. It is not required with this cab. And now I don't have to worry about lowering the rops when parking it in the garage as it didn't fit...

Sounds like you got a really good cab then.:thumbsup: Congrats on it, you will definitely enjoy its presence. :thumbsup: And not having to fold the ROPS when backing into the garage, bonus! :thumbsup: Enjoy your cab! :thumbsup::):cool:

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #8  
Good job on the install, connecting the heater hoses is easily accomplished, if you can install the cab you should be able to finish the other connections.

/ Deere 2720 with Jodale Perry cab #10  
Thats looks like a factory cab!Awesome!