New Gator 825i

/ New Gator 825i #1  

dieselram

Gold Member
Tractor
2007 John Deere 3120 TLBM
I recently traded my old 620i xuv in on the new 50hp 825i xuv. Its nice, rides great, powerful and a blast to drive. I've got 16 hrs and about 70 miles on it. It has the 14" mag wheels and Bighorn tires, power dump, spray in bedliner, brush guard, front fender guards, bumper cover and 5" adventure lights, deluxe light kit with turn signals and 4-ways and tail light guards. If anybody else has one of these don't listen to the book oil capacity (says 1.37q) it actually takes 2.3 quarts. So far so go, nothing has broke. Starter acted up a little today, wouldn't engage. It finally engaged and I didn't have anymore trouble. Glad I got the extended warranty!

Attachments

• gator.jpg
    gator.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 821
  • gator 3.jpg
    gator 3.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 1,656
  • gator 2.jpg
    gator 2.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 946
   / New Gator 825i #2  
Sweet and Congradulations. I wonder ... I heard from a fellow down the road they replaced his starter at about 75 hrs.

/ New Gator 825i #3  
That thing is sweeeet, love those rims!

/ New Gator 825i #4  
You will love it. Do you have a plow for yours? I have the Powertach blade for mine and it is a great plowing set up.

John M

/ New Gator 825i
Thanks! I'm wondering about that starter now!

/ New Gator 825i
Do you have a 825 jcm? No, I don't. I plow with my 3120 and the 700 Grizzly. Those powertach plows are big bucks.

/ New Gator 825i
I actually have the poly roof. I think it looks stupid on there (hangs way over on the sides) so i'm going to get the soft roof. The dealer will swap me the roof for the rear protection package and the bed mat. I still haven't taken good pictures with my camera-those were cell phone pics.

/ New Gator 825i #9  
Sounds like a great machine.

I can't imagine what a Can-Am Commander must be like with 85 HP! :licking:

/ New Gator 825i
It probably flies but I wanted some work capabilities like a power dump and so on. One thing that will suck is if I get it stuck. It weighs 1,600 lbs. Going to need quite the winch to get that out. I like how all the joints an the a-arms are greaseable.