eHydro vs PowrReverser

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #1  

DAY

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 4500 TLB, Kubota L2900GST
Anyone have experience with either/both? Pros and cons? They both seem ideal for loader work. A little more power with the gears, and a thousand bucks more for the eHydro (on the JD 3320).

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #2  
You get used to the PowerReverser, but if I had it to do over again, I think I would go Hydro. I got a smokin' deal at the time, and had bought into the "more moving parts" blather. I would love to have the positional finesse that a hydro provides instead of trying to slip the clutch. It's not a big enough deal to entice me to trade, but it might if I were in a better financial position.

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #3  
If you do a search for prior threads in the last two years using your title you can read for days on end. Whoever is paying for the tractor should try both and decide for themselves. Really is that simple.:)

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser
If you do a search for prior threads in the last two years using your title you can read for days on end.

-I tried that first, got a "nothing" message. I used the JD spelling of both, tried separate searches. Guess I need to try different spelling!

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #5  
Try different spellings of PowrReverser too.

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #6  
DAY
If you want a hand free from changing directions, get the eHydro. I guess you could also say it saves on the shoulders too. :)

PowerReverser vs eHydro today is like the time when the discussion was whether to go auto tranny or stick shift in a truck. Some just like one vs the other, but we know where that ended up. :)

Good luck on your decision. My vote would be the ehydro.

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #7  
I have had both and I prefer the hydro overall for my needs which are shredding, loader work, blade work etc. The hydro is well suited for working around tight spots arounds fences, buildings and loading vehicles because it can stop on a dime with exactness without using a clutch. My JD also has the cruise control so if I want a consistent speed for mowing or box blade work and do not want to keep my foot on the hydro pedal, it works fine too. I have owned rigs with std gears, shuttle shift, power reverser and now hydro. Hydro works very well for my needs and the wife can even drive it too if she needs too.

IMO....

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #8  
I have had both and liked each of them equal

/ eHydro vs PowrReverser #9  
I am a power reverser guy.