Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match

/ Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match #1  

dellwas

Okay gang. Found a Frontier 1067 on Kijiji, sorta like Craig's List. Guy says he never used it, comes with an agitator, for $650. Problem is that it is designed for i-match, which I don't have. I do know that the i-match option has to be ordered from the factory, when the spreader is ordered, bit I don't have i-match. Anyway to make this work with just the 3-pt hitch, by taking off a bracket, etc?

/ Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match #2  
Just put it on like you dont have a iMatch, it will just take time and practice.

/ Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match
Thanks, Ed, figured it couldn't be much, option is only $9 from Deere.

Just put it on like you dont have a iMatch, it will just take time and practice.

/ Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match #4  
And as soon as you can swing it, consider treating yourself with an iMatch. Doubt you will regret it. :)

/ Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match #5  
Okay gang. Found a Frontier 1067 on Kijiji, sorta like Craig's List. Guy says he never used it, comes with an agitator, for $650.

Even though guy says its new how does it look ?Has it been outside long ? Make sure gates operating ok and are not rusty or prone to give valuable seed,fert,ect. leaks.My seed spreader sleeps inside in shop,well lubricated and clean.Make sure your getting the correct pto shaft with it.
Boone

Yup, but that will be in the "Fall" budget :licking:

And as soon as you can swing it, consider treating yourself with an iMatch. Doubt you will regret it. :)

Good points, and I've got questions in to the owner on where it is stored.... Hope to get away this weekend to go have a look, depending on the weather.

Okay gang. Found a Frontier 1067 on Kijiji, sorta like Craig's List. Guy says he never used it, comes with an agitator, for $650.

Even though guy says its new how does it look ?Has it been outside long ? Make sure gates operating ok and are not rusty or prone to give valuable seed,fert,ect. leaks.My seed spreader sleeps inside in shop,well lubricated and clean.Make sure your getting the correct pto shaft with it.
Boone

/ Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match #8  
Kind of a late question but what parts do you grease and or lube? $650 seems like a good price BTW.

Thanks

/ Frontier 1067 spreader non i-match #9  
Kind of a late question but what parts do you grease and or lube? $650 seems like a good price BTW.Thanks

http://worksaver.com/Manuals/cs-series.pdf
SS gearbox should have grease fitting.
Also pto shaft u-joints.
$500 in top condition sounds better to me.Seen the ones (different brands of course)at local TSC stores sometimes what seems like forever sit outside and rust.

Boone

Attachments

• 3933030_1.jpg
    3933030_1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 184