3rd SCV kit for JD4300?

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #1  
Tractor
JD 4300
First; This tractor forum is terrific for knowledge exchange and for a tractor novice like me, VALUABLE, thanks to the contributions from some of the folks on here.
Okay... I have "power beyond" already plumbed up on the nice used JD 4300 I just bought last week, and now I want to hook up a 3rd SCV to the rear for control of my new snowblower hydraulic chute rotation. When I checked the John Deere online parts website, it showed me a kit number then said I entered and "invalid number"! GUYS, I WANT A 3RD SCV KIT FOR MY 4300! WHAT DO I ORDER?
PS- Thankfully I had the wheels spread enough on my tractor that I am quite sure I can remove the fender without removing the right wheel. That was the only task of doing the job of adding the 3rd SCV that intimidated me any!

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #2  
The kit is no longer available. However, Im sure you can buy the parts (if you can find a list of the parts). A Deere dealer can help you there.
Of course, the combined price of the individual parts will cost more then the kit did.
There was one on eBay last summer or fall. I missed that one, but eBay might be a place to watch (for the kit).

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300?
Thanks Roy, that explains the JD parts website response to my attempt to order the kit. All the parts, separate, were listed. There must have been at least 4 dozen or so parts! Maybe more. I guess though, that might be the way I have to go. Thanks.

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #4  
I have the 4310 and installed the 3scv, removing the wheel was not the hard part for me. The seat and skirt was a PITN. Very tight in/under there to fit the new lines, when you have PB, You soon learn why they call it "compact" utility tractor.

That 3scv kit may have to be ordered from sales instead of parts, I think they call it whole goods. Certain things you can't order from parts, not sure about this but may be worth a call to JD salesman.

It is a great option to have, you also may want to concider a HTL.

Good luck, JB

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #5  
First; This tractor forum is terrific for knowledge exchange and for a tractor novice like me, VALUABLE, thanks to the contributions from some of the folks on here.
Okay... I have "power beyond" already plumbed up on the nice used JD 4300 I just bought last week, and now I want to hook up a 3rd SCV to the rear for control of my new snowblower hydraulic chute rotation. When I checked the John Deere online parts website, it showed me a kit number then said I entered and "invalid number"! GUYS, I WANT A 3RD SCV KIT FOR MY 4300! WHAT DO I ORDER?
PS- Thankfully I had the wheels spread enough on my tractor that I am quite sure I can remove the fender without removing the right wheel. That was the only task of doing the job of adding the 3rd SCV that intimidated me any!

Since this is a "kit" or what JD considers "whole goods" you have to go through the sales department-not the parts counter, that is why it comes up as a invalid number in JDParts. You need to call or stop by the dealer.

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #6  
Sales department, eh? Looks like I learned something new today.

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #7  
Seeing this thread reminds me that if there is any kits from JD that i might want in the future I should be thinking about getting. When does JD decide to stop offering these kits? Do they have a set amount of years? TIA

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #8  
Sales department, eh? Looks like I learned something new today.

It's strange JD sells bundles thru there sale dept instead of parts. I wanted a front guard for my 2030 when I got a loader. Parts guy said go talk to a salesman. Price was about 1/4 vs. buying each pice from parts.

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #9  
The kit is no longer available. However, Im sure you can buy the parts (if you can find a list of the parts). A Deere dealer can help you there.
Of course, the combined price of the individual parts will cost more then the kit did.
There was one on eBay last summer or fall. I missed that one, but eBay might be a place to watch (for the kit).

Ebay is a great place to get bundles or whole goods. I bought the third function bundle for my loader. Got hard lines, hoses, 3rd function valve and all wiring for less than $100. Only thing missing was the quick couplers.

/ 3rd SCV kit for JD4300? #10  
Seeing this thread reminds me that if there is any kits from JD that i might want in the future I should be thinking about getting. When does JD decide to stop offering these kits? Do they have a set amount of years? TIA

They do stop offering them-after what set time I do not know but it's several years after the model is discontinued. Kits turn up on eBay for a while after that.

The 3rd SCV kits and PB kits for the 4x00 and 4x10 series are becoming rare now and they have been out of production for 6-8 years or so?