JD X475 60" Deck 47" Thrower perfect BUT!

/ JD X475 60" Deck 47" Thrower perfect BUT! #1  

2SHTSTR8

Tractor
John Deere X475
Hi Folk,
Glad to have found this forum. My X475 with a 60" Mower works Great, A quick-hitch for the 47" Snow Thrower (15+ Feet of Snow here near Erie, PA) I upgraded the Seat to a Weight-Adjustable Seat with Arms from JD. For a 2 Wheel Drive with 4 Suitcase Weights and Chains. LOVE THIS TRACTOR. 3 1/2 years old with about 300hrs. Not only 15+ Feet of Snow over 4-months we mow over 3ACERS OF GRASS??? The question marks are for me and why we spend so much time on a tractor. Well the rest of the story...when we first moved here almost 6-years ago...picture City Mice Moving the Country onto 5.75 acres. We started with a JD 280. Nice lawn mower really! But a Belt Drive Snow Thrower living smack-dab on top of a hill 18-miles inland from Lake Erie...No better place to test a snow thrower, well maybe North of Syracuse where the Army's 10th Mountain play in the snow 6 months a year! Well back to my story. Last fall we put a Warne Snow Blade on our King Quad 400. Needed because 2-wheel drive loses traction on my blacktop but the 4x4 ATV pushes the wet-stuff well. HELP NEEDED INSERT HERE-My friend has cleared our driveway with his JD 4x4 Tractor a few times and is able to do what takes me 30 to 45 minutes in 15! I'm selling the X475 with all the goodies (except the new seat unless you will buy it?) I need the next size up 4x4 with the same 60" deck and thrower. ALL Scheduled maintenice has been done by the Local Dealer. The Tractor and tools look like new. Two questions for the house. 1st, whats my setup worth,Trade_____? Direct Sale_______? 2nd, please point me to the right JD 4x4 with the above or better setup? John Deere??? If your listening, we're out here and ready to talk deal...but history tells me that even though the X475 is perfect the local dealers last summer offered 1/2 of what we paid? So here we are again help______________?

/ JD X475 60" Deck 47" Thrower perfect BUT! #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ JD X475 60" Deck 47" Thrower perfect BUT! #4  
You might take the questions to the Deere forums under lawn and garden.
There is also a snow forum too.

Find a spot to post other than being lost in the New Member Introduction for some help and better discussion.

There also is an ad section for selling, if available to new members. ??