John Deere Battery

/ John Deere Battery #1  

pkav32

Bronze Member
Tractor
john deere 2520
I am more than alittle annoyed at JD. I asked alot of you guys last July about which battery to use after mine died after 2 years on my 2520. I unfortunately went against most of your advice and went with JD out of convenience. Less than a year later the battery fails to hold a charge! I keep the 2520 stored inside a heated garage and use it all year. What is dealer going to do when I bring it back? Is there some warranty or am I just going to eat it and get another one ( NOT JD).

/ John Deere Battery
Just looked at my post about the battery from last year! UUGHHHH!

/ John Deere Battery #3  
I am more than alittle annoyed at JD. I asked alot of you guys last July about which battery to use after mine died after 2 years on my 2520. I unfortunately went against most of your advice and went with JD out of convenience. Less than a year later the battery fails to hold a charge! I keep the 2520 stored inside a heated garage and use it all year. What is dealer going to do when I bring it back? Is there some warranty or am I just going to eat it and get another one ( NOT JD).

I'd definitely contact the dealer on this. One year isn't much life for a battery.

/ John Deere Battery #4  
I'm with Roy on this. Try to get what you can from JD on this battery. Then, when the replacement JD "Strongbox" gives out, go buy something (anything) else...