Tractor
    John Deere 3320

Default Fix my 3320 with error codes 61 and 65 today

The errors had been off/on for 4-5 months, so I dug into it a little deeper and found error 61/65 to be broken wires going to right blinker and brake light. Dealer had installed the 447 backhoe in Jan 07, the installer had pinched the green (right blinker) and black (ground) between right side plate and axle.

I had to take the fender off and also the 447 plate. Took me around 3 hours to fix, works great now. Glenn

Plate on / plate off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -broken-wires-plate-jpg   -broken-wires-plate-off-jpg  
    2007 3320 os / 447 BH / 300CX - 5' bucket / 7' rear blade / 4x2" skidsteer spacers on rears
    2014 825iS4 full wrap around, winch, hardtop, pwr tilt box, 3 sets of top lights, blinkers
    2006 Honda es Foreman 500 with 5' blade

Elite Member

Default Re: Fix my 3320 with error codes 61 and 65 today

Quote Originally Posted by zr2blz View Post
    The errors had been off/on for 4-5 months, so I dug into it a little deeper and found error 61/65 to be broken wires going to right blinker and brake light. Dealer had installed the 447 backhoe in Jan 07, the installer had pinched the green (right blinker) and black (ground) between right side plate and axle.

I had to take the fender off and also the 447 plate. Took me around 3 hours to fix, works great now. Glenn

Plate on / plate off
    Good work and I am glad you found it and were able to fix it.
    Nuru
    JD 3520