Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N)

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N)
You couldn't pry my iMatch from my cold dead hands!

But what is this "1/3yd dump bucket" you speak of? Never heard of anything like that for a 3PH.

A search of the term "imatch" will return HOURS of reading.

Tractor Supply sells a 3pt hitch dump bucket for a few hundred. You can drive backward toward a dirt pile and ram it full or reverse it and drive over top or start to climb a dirt or gravel/sand hill. You drive your tractor to the dump spot and pull a small short rope from the drivers seat to dump. Many times I have to fight to get the release lever to trip by pulling the rope. Years ago I had better luck and more power in my right arm for a quick hard pull. My right arm has problems.

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #22  
IMO,one of the most important criterias for the engineers at John Deere when drawing up new design ideas always seems to point to time efficiency with your machine,and personally,I think they are the best in the business at doing just that.:thumbsup:

I wouldn't be without the I-Match. Granted,not all implements will work "out of the box" with it,but taking the time to modify the piece so it does work will make your job a heck of a lot easier in the long run.:)

Greg

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #23  
Don't have one, thought about one for my JD 790, but by the time I changed all my attachments to fit, it would get quite expensive! :( Besides I' gotten along fine for 50 years doing it "the old way", no need to change now!:D

They are understandable if you're changing attachments several time/day, but not for my needs! ~~ grnspot

People that use a tractor a lot of hours appear to love it. I will never use my tractor 100 hrs in the next 20 years. Without a dought absolute never. I have made it possibility that my wife could push or pull snow in the drive with the use of an 2002 --JD4410. It is MFWD and could possibility use a front loader, if cheep. It has the controller and connections. She would probably hire the driveway snow removed but is more likely to stay put at the house if she can take care of business herself. I have no problems using several older gear model tractors that I have worked on and maintained, still own my first a WD40. I have put much time money and much effort into several other tractors that I used very little and sold cheep. It is a hobby that is catchy and give me excuses to go to tractor shows and pulls. My wife sat on and tried the e-hydro deere, it works for her. If you move snow 5x in a winter for an hour or at most two and use it less in the summer I believe my hour meter will move very little. ----Fuseboxer

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #25  
People that use a tractor a lot of hours appear to love it. I will never use my tractor 100 hrs in the next 20 years. Without a dought absolute never. I have made it possibility that my wife could push or pull snow in the drive with the use of an 2002 --JD4410. It is MFWD and could possibility use a front loader, if cheep. It has the controller and connections. She would probably hire the driveway snow removed but is more likely to stay put at the house if she can take care of business herself. I have no problems using several older gear model tractors that I have worked on and maintained, still own my first a WD40. I have put much time money and much effort into several other tractors that I used very little and sold cheep. It is a hobby that is catchy and give me excuses to go to tractor shows and pulls. My wife sat on and tried the e-hydro deere, it works for her. If you move snow 5x in a winter for an hour or at most two and use it less in the summer I believe my hour meter will move very little. ----Fuseboxer
That is the saddest heart felt thing I have ever read.:D

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #26  
Yup, sorry to hear that from the fuseboxer. Has me wondering why he posted in the first place. :confused3:

5 hours per year tractor seat time is hardly worth having one, let alone an iMatch to attach to it. But as long as the OP is happy, then that is what counts most. :)

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #27  
I got the Landpride QH because it has the adjustable top link. I love it and so far have not run into anything that it will not work on. Some implements I did some very minor modification but now its done. Backup lift up and I am on my way.:thumbsup::D

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #28  
I have a freedom QH and love it. The only bad thing is they quit making it now. I have 8 implements hitches and one on my 4200 JD. Works great and would hate to think of not having one. Saves a lot of time. Could use a couple more now.

Yup, sorry to hear that from the fuseboxer. Has me wondering why he posted in the first place. :confused3:

5 hours per year tractor seat time is hardly worth having one, let alone an iMatch to attach to it. But as long as the OP is happy, then that is what counts most. :)

I will come back as a farmer in my second life and be on a tractor all day long! My wife may find a quick hitch to her advantage for years after I am long gone. Perhaps I will pay the neighbor for the 10-acres of land behind my house,under consideration, and then I or my wife will have to brush-hog it once a year and pay taxes on it. Pete my neighbor is mad that I do not maintain it and pay taxes on it. He has approx 330' wide on the road with his house approx 200' off the road and his land extends 2640'= 1/2 mile deep. 20 acres that is a skinny width but deep and long strip. His back 10acres go more with my property.

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #30  
I have had to quick hitches for the lower arms but found that I preferred the extendable links better. However, I am going to try the IMatch because it also grabs the top link at the same time. I think it is a major step beyond Pat's easy change and others like it.