Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N)

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N)
I will check out I-match, it has a raving ammount of supporters.--Thanks ---Fuseboxer

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #32  
So far I really like mine, I do have to cut and reweld my med duty rear blade from EA to make it fit the IMatch. I have the Ballast box and it works great for that, also I have 2 large steel beams welded together for dragging my driveway and smoothing yard work out. I put a small strap thru the chain an put it on both bottom hooks on the Imatch and it works great. The dealer also welded 2 hooks on an angle inside the two top levers of the IMatch which works great for skidding trees out of the woods or whatever else I can use them for. I guess what I'm saying is there are plenty of other uses for them other than attaching implements....:thumbsup:

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #33  
Yup, sorry to hear that from the fuseboxer. Has me wondering why he posted in the first place. :confused3:

5 hours per year tractor seat time is hardly worth having one, let alone an iMatch to attach to it. But as long as the OP is happy, then that is what counts most. :)

I just got my first 3 point attachment and haven't even used it yet, but at 6 months old, my tractor has 63 hours on it.

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #34  
Yes you did, just a different name...
CountyLine Dirt/Soil Scoop, 30 in. - 2131514 | Tractor Supply Company

I guess he does not have a loader ? They were a great implement for those tractors w/o loaders. I used one once to dig a narrow walk out of my lawn, didn't want to use the 5 ft front bucket or box blade for a 3 ft walk. Borrowed an old one and was impressed how efficient they work.

Me too, I was gonna say something like I would take mine to bed with me, but that might not be appropriate for a family friendly site :laughing:

Mine never comes off, Coupled with a HTL it is so easy to engage implements, don't even have to stretch to far to reach the locking levers.
When I first got my tractor I thought I wouldn't benefit from a QH, and didn't get one for 2 years. I would not be without one now.

I've got a mis match of several different brands and ages of implements, so it took some modding, but so well worth it I don't even think of it as a hassle in any way.

I put a receiver tube and some stow boxes on mine recently.

JB

where can I find the receiver tube or did you build it..?
I would like to try this on mine....thanks :thumbsup:

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #35  
Yes, cuz the wife can hook up. No, for the added leverage exerted by the implement on the tractor.
larry

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #36  
where can I find the receiver tube or did you build it..?
I would like to try this on mine....thanks :thumbsup:

Harbor Freight has them for around 20 dollars. You do have to weld them on.

JB.

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #37  
Thanks JB.....:thumbsup:

/ Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #39  
JB did you have to cut the top section of the reinforcing collar off so it would weld flat to the bottom of the Imatch..?

found this one at tractor supply

Farm & Ranch Receiver Tube, 6 in. - 1890987 | Tractor Supply Company

Yes, not sure how much that extra pc is needed but I left it on.

You have to cut the length as well, so you might get 2 parts out of that one from TS. (the one in the picture is not 6") That extra ring is to prevent the tube from splitting at the seam, I put the seam up to the area it's welded to, so it could not come apart there.

JB.

Attachments

• DSC04423.jpg
    DSC04423.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC04426.jpg
    DSC04426.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 201
   / Quick 3pt-Hitch (Do you like yours=Y/N) #40  
Tractor Supply sells a 3pt hitch dump bucket for a few hundred. You can drive backward toward a dirt pile and ram it full or reverse it and drive over top or start to climb a dirt or gravel/sand hill. You drive your tractor to the dump spot and pull a small short rope from the drivers seat to dump. Many times I have to fight to get the release lever to trip by pulling the rope. Years ago I had better luck and more power in my right arm for a quick hard pull. My right arm has problems.

What Fuseboxer is referring to in commonly called a "pond scoop". I have the same thing TSC scoop and TSC/speeco Quick Attach. The hookup problem is when hooking up to load the scoop going in reverse, there is an angle iron around this end of the scoop that mounts the hinge for the trip lever. You have about 1/2" clearance (max.) from bottom of the 3pt pin to top of that angle iron to fit the QH into, so if tractor is not on exact same level plane as the scoop you end up manhandling the scoop to connect lower pins.

Fuseboxer, since I added a hydraulic toplink to the QH I can now hook up to this in matter of seconds versus minutes as before. Simply extend top link cylinder out to grap the top pin first then slowly raise 3pt until all weight of the scoop is against the QH then slowly raise the 3pt until scoop is completely off the ground then bump the 3pt rasie until scoop drops into place. I used to do same thing with manual top link just took longer standing beside the tractor and adjusting top link.