2520 Suspension seat

/ 2520 Suspension seat #1  

jfrady

Bronze Member
Tractor
2011 JD 2520, 1987 332
I was looking around on JDParts earlier and noticed the European version of the 2520 has a suspension seat. I can't add it to shopping cart to see price. Has anyone looked at this as compared to the SE seat?
See pic:
MP40727________UN27DEC07.gif

/ 2520 Suspension seat #2  
It just amazes me what options are available to our Euro friends,and if I wanted it for my American version.................IT'S NOT AVAILABLE to us. What gives with that thought process by John Deere.:confused:

Greg

/ 2520 Suspension seat #3  
glc24 said:
It just amazes me what options are available to our Euro friends,and if I wanted it for my American version.................IT'S NOT AVAILABLE to us. What gives with that thought process by John Deere.:confused:

Greg

I agree. Have you seen the Euro factory cab for the 2520. Just like the 3000 series comfort cab. I wish they would start offering them here in the US.

/ 2520 Suspension seat #5  
Can we get an aftermarket cab for 2520?

/ 2520 Suspension seat #7  
Can we get factory cab for 2520? I dont have any plans taking me anywhere close to Europe

/ 2520 Suspension seat #9  
I was'nt trying to get off the seat subject fellows, it is definetly next on my list. Just waiting on $. I can understand (a little) about the cab if 2520 is not big enough to run AC properly JD might have figured they would not sell enough of them to be worth while. But the seat thing gets me a little chapt. We have to buy the next series up just for a better seat, what the #*//! The 2520 is perfect for me, I maintain a lot of driveways in the winter and in the summer I have a lot of swamp work. Any bigger and I would sink! I knew it was an issue when I purchased tractor, the 2520 is perfect with wide tires and narrow profile. I have been waiting for the seat to break in, in hopes it would get better and now you tell me you can get a better one in another country! Had to delete last part of message as i started babbling about the Gulf War, John Deere, America, apple pie and Chevrolet. Im new, not sure if Im in correct forum to whine but thanks for being there.