vintage deere ads

/ vintage deere ads #1  

greenmachine86

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4020
pretty cool vintage john deere ads. my favorite has got to be the guy in the suit and hat on his mower haha. that guy just doesn't look like he's had a hard days work in his life. i don't know how to put in individual pictures so here is hte link y'all John Deere Advertisements | John Deere MachineFinder

/ vintage deere ads #2  
pretty cool vintage john deere ads. my favorite has got to be the guy in the suit and hat on his mower haha. that guy just doesn't look like he's had a hard days work in his life. .......

Cool pics.
I think you missed the point of the ad with the guy in the suit. :)
It was that guy in the suit that had the bucks to buy such a lawn tractor. ;)

That 110 lawn tractor sits in my garage in pieces ready for sandblasting and painting before re-assemble. My father bought it in 1964, and he looked much like the guy sitting on the tractor seat after a 10 hour day at John Deere. :) But it was my little brother who mowed the lawn with it, not very often Dad.

Attachments

• 860146-R1-161-161.jpg
    860146-R1-161-161.jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 210
   / vintage deere ads #3  
Don't mean to hijack. But.. Beenthere I have a 69 model 110 in good shape. Also have the deck that's had new bearings, snow plow w chains. And the metal trailer. I think it is a model 80.

Just wondering what it is worth? It was my dads and he doesn't want it anymore. He gave it to me but I just don't need it. He is on me to cut it loose. So in his words "we can piss the $$ away on something else"

/ vintage deere ads #4  
The '69 isn't the collector that the '64 is, from what I can tell.
Sell it for what it is worth to you. Might be surprised. ;)